Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2005, 09:20 PM

Default UB- Closing an account for RB

Anyone have experience doing this? Tired of the Party fiasco, I have decided to play UB for rakeback. The problem is I already have an account there so I requested UB close it due to its inactivity. They said they would oblige. I just want to know if anyone has had an account there and successfully closed it and opened another one under the same name to receive RB. Is UB sternly against people doing this?
Old 10-26-2005, 09:44 PM

Default Re: UB- Closing an account for RB

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone have experience doing this? Tired of the Party fiasco, I have decided to play UB for rakeback. The problem is I already have an account there so I requested UB close it due to its inactivity. They said they would oblige. I just want to know if anyone has had an account there and successfully closed it and opened another one under the same name to receive RB. Is UB sternly against people doing this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pokershare
Old 10-26-2005, 09:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pokershare

[/ QUOTE ]

plus UB and PokerShare are spitting out bonuses now nonstop.

You should have no problem opening up a PokerShare account even with an open UB account.

Matter of fact I funded my newly opened PokerShare account by transfering funds directly from UB into my PokerShare acoount-that was pretty sweet.

Also early this week I made a deposit to PokerShare and I got the UB deposit bonus. Now PokerShare tonight has come out again with another bonus. Now I know these bonuses suck...but really UB seems to be just trying to push overall volume up on the entire Network..Thing seem pretty open right now to me..I've heard the opposite thu from a few players thu..I joined about 2-3 weeks ago.
Old 10-26-2005, 10:23 PM

Don't think you can open a pokershare account anymore if you have a UB account. 2-3 weeks ago it was different.

And yes, because sites allow affiliates to give RB in order to attract NEW players, closing your account then opening a new one would get your banned if they find out.
Old 10-26-2005, 10:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pokershare

[/ QUOTE ]

plus UB and PokerShare are spitting out bonuses now nonstop.

You should have no problem opening up a PokerShare account even with an open UB account.

Matter of fact I funded my newly opened PokerShare account by transfering funds directly from UB into my PokerShare acoount-that was pretty sweet.

Also early this week I made a deposit to PokerShare and I got the UB deposit bonus. Now PokerShare tonight has come out again with another bonus. Now I know these bonuses suck...but really UB seems to be just trying to push overall volume up on the entire Network..Thing seem pretty open right now to me..I've heard the opposite thu from a few players thu..I joined about 2-3 weeks ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

As I recall, RB is no longer available at Poker Share.
Old 10-26-2005, 10:26 PM

How are the games at UB. I really like their layout and miniview. Heard it's a lot tougher than other sites though.
Old 10-26-2005, 10:37 PM

games at UB are hit or miss. Some very good games but most games are much tougher than Party. I only play there when there are good games.. I dont play it just to earn rakeback-that's not a high priority for me. I play mostly on PokerStars,Party and Paradise.

Yes I think I joined at a fortuitous time before UB closed a loophole or 2.
Old 10-26-2005, 11:08 PM

Being a skin of UB, Pokershare offers all of the same tables as UB? Is it really true they no longer offer rakeback? If the do have RB, this sounds like the way to go as I don't feel like taking the risk of making a big deposit at UB under a new account only to have it locked and my money taken...
Old 10-27-2005, 12:22 AM

It is my understanding that when you have signed up you could have 3 accounts (I have an email from them confirming this) BUT you will always be tagged to your original affiliate no matter what. If you signed up with a naffiliate then I am assuming you are always tagged as that as well but I am not 100%. I would confirm this with a UB affiliate in private.
Old 10-27-2005, 02:16 AM

last i heard you get still get RB at pokershare, albeit in a brown bag.

I think the games at UB are great. Especially PLO, 7stud and 2-7 TDL.