Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 05-25-2005, 11:33 AM
grouchie grouchie is offline
Member

Default Re: Email update : \"Granny Goes To Vegas!\"

[ QUOTE ]

That will be so cool when Granny gets about 100 zoo'ers to the 2006 WSOP. We sure wouldn't have any problems trying to find someone to represent this motley crüe. How proud would you feel then, Mae?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know when Granny wins and I get my share, it's going into an account and saved just so I can enter the 2006 WSOP and play with my granny idol.
Then, when I finish in last place and get my 15 seconds of fame I can tell ESPN and the world that i'm part of the zoo crew... Generally older and heavier than the other "crew" but less assinine [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-25-2005, 11:34 AM
grouchie grouchie is offline
Member

Default Re: Update #3

I feel like i'm in a spontanious prison gang bang scene being filmed by Vivid.
Old 05-25-2005, 11:40 AM
Grail Grail is offline
Junior Member

I got this email today.

From: TruePoker Maketing <marketing@truepoker.com>
Date: May 24, 2005 2:46 PM
Subject: Re: GM2WSOP

thx

Umm wtf does that mean? Just checked my True Poker account, and it's still sitting at the same $350 I deposited last week. Have not had a chance to play there at all yet.

-G
Old 05-25-2005, 11:45 AM
spamuell spamuell is offline
Senior Member

Location: London, UK

[ QUOTE ]

thx

Umm wtf does that mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

It means, "thanks, we have acknowledged your email and the money will be transferred in due course."
Old 05-25-2005, 11:46 AM
Mike Haven Mike Haven is offline
Senior Member

Location: Northern Ireland
Default Re: Update #4: STOP BUYING!

As from the time of this post, no further purchases will be accepted automatically.

Any further purchases of Granny-shares must be made direct from Granny, and with Granny's pre-authorisation. (Or existing Granny-shareholders can sell their holding, by both parties notifying Granny.)

(There are a few people who contacted me by pm who informed me that they would be a day or two late in making payment. As long as they stick with the deal made, their purchases will proceed.)

Once again, my sincere thanks for your overwhelming support for this venture.

Go Granny!
Old 05-25-2005, 12:04 PM
Grail Grail is offline
Junior Member

thx

Umm wtf does that mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

It means, "thanks, we have acknowledged your email and the money will be transferred in due course."

[/ QUOTE ]

That would have been a much better reply.

Thx, just doesn't feel very professional. I always thought that since these poker sites are asking us to trust them with our money that a serious sense of professionalism would be critical.

Then again maybe I’m just crazy.

-G
Old 05-25-2005, 02:19 PM
HC5831 HC5831 is offline
Junior Member

[ QUOTE ]
As from the time of this post, no further purchases will be accepted automatically.

Any further purchases of Granny-shares must be made direct from Granny, and with Granny's pre-authorisation. (Or existing Granny-shareholders can sell their holding, by both parties notifying Granny.)

(There are a few people who contacted me by pm who informed me that they would be a day or two late in making payment. As long as they stick with the deal made, their purchases will proceed.)

Once again, my sincere thanks for your overwhelming support for this venture.

Go Granny!

[/ QUOTE ]

I received the "thx" reply from the True Poker CEO,but my $120 is still in the account. Has the other players money been transfered? Did I slip through the cracks?

I'm hardcorps on True Poker.

HC
Old 05-25-2005, 02:45 PM
GrannyMae GrannyMae is offline
Senior Member

[...]

i think CEO is actually there today buying the tickets so the fact the cash is still in acct should be OK.

thanks ALL

i'll tell you guys what we need from investors after mike posts the final list and any bugs are worked out.
Old 05-25-2005, 03:19 PM
Mike Haven Mike Haven is offline
Senior Member

Location: Northern Ireland

Mr True is going to transfer all money from everyone in one go at the same time. I've asked Granny to instruct him to do this as soon as possible.

As soon as Mr True tells us he has transferred all the money, I will post the final list.

If anyone on the list hasn't had their money transferred by that time, then we will follow it up and sort out those cases, if any, very easily and quickly.

No one will miss the cut.

*

(Please would players Zimba, Bonafone and Babywombat pm me now? Thank you.)
Old 05-25-2005, 04:25 PM
AsiaKurosawa AsiaKurosawa is offline
Senior Member

Location: GamesGrid

thx

Umm wtf does that mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

It means, "thanks, we have acknowledged your email and the money will be transferred in due course."

[/ QUOTE ]

That would have been a much better reply.

Thx, just doesn't feel very professional. I always thought that since these poker sites are asking us to trust them with our money that a serious sense of professionalism would be critical.

Then again maybe I’m just crazy.

-G

[/ QUOTE ]

:: grin :: i just got "th"!