Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2005, 01:56 AM

Default Re: I think I\'m f-ed, any good lines?

[ QUOTE ]
You must sow discord. Possible options:
2. Act like kilngon is super hot. Your girly will soon tire of this, and bin her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, You are quickly becoming my faviorite poster, add that to this near perfect advice and i find it hard to believe you are foreign.

Just a joke for those who can't tell.
Old 11-28-2005, 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i find it hard to believe you are foreign.

[/ QUOTE ]

women are international.

They so pwn guys - the only weapon we have is they deep-down hate each other WAAAAAAAY more than they hate us.
Old 11-28-2005, 02:10 AM

timless advice from someone who knows. Unlike the guy below you. But you know, he's probably not foreign.
Old 11-28-2005, 02:07 AM

Default I\'m confused -

Is this a pic of your girlfriend or of her friend ?

If this is your girlfriend I suggest you do anything up to and including making the friend disappear; I grew up in NYC so if you'd like I can set you up with someone who'll take care of it for 500.

If this is her friend I'd probably suggest the same. You say of your girlfriend "this could be the 1" so if I were you I'd do anything necessary to protect the relationship - although I would bone the friend prior to her disappearance.

If you have a weak stomach and would balk at the suggestion of murder for hire, might I suggest that you both GROW UP and SMARTEN UP.

The friend is doing you a huge service especially if the frequency of sex hasn't suffered but even if you are now getting freaky a little less than you'd like (due to the friend's neediness) you are still being absolved of having to be the major (or only) important thing in your girlfriend's life.

Someone once said that more relationships end over money than for any other reason - not true.

The #1 reason relationships end is the participants spend too f-cking much time together.

The friend is helping to see that this never happens to the two of you - go buy them BOTH something nice, your GF because you love her and the friend as a thank-you gift.

Just be sure not to spend all your money - you'll want to save some for a down payment on those replacement testicles you were admiring the other day.

There is no technical term for your situation but I believe the French have a term for you.

Androgene' Ignorame'

No thank necessary - always happy to help a bud.

- Chris

One other thing, PLEASE ask your girlfriend to stop leaving her panties at my house; my fiance is starting to suspect something !
Old 11-28-2005, 02:14 AM

I don't see why this is a problem....

I think it comes down to sitting your GF down and saying "Look, I really like what we have and I don't want your HS friend [censored] it up" -

If I would you, I'd pick a time when she's vulunerable - maybe in bed after you've gone down on her a couple times - (j/k - but you know what I mean...after one of those romantic moments) and say you're afriad of it ruining your relationship. Don't attack the girl, show ways in which the girl is attacking the two of you.

I would avoid doing it when she's in a BAD mood (even when griping about her friend) - - Catch her at a happy time.

RB
Old 11-28-2005, 02:28 AM

tell your chick that her friend made a pass at you.
Old 11-28-2005, 02:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Winner.
Old 11-28-2005, 10:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The simplest solution is often best, and in this case, the solution above is gold.

By planting the seeds of deceit, your GF will begin to notice the things that piss you off about the sow. Enter feminine jealousy/man-preservation elements and the sow's as good as sassafrass.

Think of the contrary - let's say the sow says that YOU made a pass at HER...poison in the opposite direction. I suggest you drop this bomb before this manipulative bitch does you the favor.
Old 11-28-2005, 10:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Captain Obvious predicts: This approach will backfire. why? Your GF is a soft touch, and will forgive the skidmark - they'll work out you were lying, and byebye baby.

EDIT: Also, don't tell lies to a long-term GF. That's a kid's game. Acting like a girl's hot is okay, as long as you don't say it!
Old 11-28-2005, 10:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Captain Obvious predicts: This approach will backfire. why? You're GF is a soft touch, and will forgive the skidmark - they'll work out you were lying, and byebye baby.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point...just hire a hit.