Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 10-27-2005, 12:19 AM

Default Re: PokerAce Hud - Version 1.00 Released

Good work on the new release!!!! One thing, in the Party private tables the drop down stats are about two seats to the right of the players names.
Old 10-27-2005, 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OK, not sure if this is the proper forum to be reporting bugs (again)

But I have noticed this bug in the client for quite sometime. When you are in a tournament, and get moved from one table to the next, Pokerace doesn't realize that you have switched tables and should stop displaying the previous tables info so they both overlay and sort of flash on top of each other.

Perhaps you could add a right click feature to "remove tracking of this table".

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a known bug, and I'm working on figuring it out. It's difficult to work on because i have to play in a Stars tournament and have it switch my tables.
Old 10-27-2005, 01:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My .33 expired today. Which is slightly annoying since now I'm waiting on a reg code before I have an HUD for more than one table

[/ QUOTE ]

Check the date on your system clock. .33 shouldn't expire until sometime in November.
Old 10-27-2005, 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Good work on the new release!!!! One thing, in the Party private tables the drop down stats are about two seats to the right of the players names.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, this is a bug. I have never played on a private table, and was told previously that they were 6 max only. I have this on my list of bugs to fix.
Old 10-27-2005, 01:21 AM

God the reg code quickly- so thank you, but my system clock does think it's October. Oh well, not really an issue now, thanks for the quick responses.
Old 10-27-2005, 06:35 AM

Another bug is that if you go into an SNG on Party that you previously had that table for in a previous tournament, it still has all the stats there for the first couple of hands (til it refreshes) in all of the seat positions. Party often recycles the table numbers for new tournies but PA doesn't seem to realise it's a different one.. very minor bug though.
Old 10-27-2005, 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Another bug is that if you go into an SNG on Party that you previously had that table for in a previous tournament, it still has all the stats there for the first couple of hands (til it refreshes) in all of the seat positions. Party often recycles the table numbers for new tournies but PA doesn't seem to realise it's a different one.. very minor bug though.

[/ QUOTE ]

This should only happen if you get on the same table in two different tournaments in a span of time where you did not close the Party (or Skin) application. That, or for some reason, your HHF files aren't being deleted when you close Party (or Skin).
Old 10-27-2005, 04:30 PM

Hello.

I just registered Poker Ace.
Then it was everything good at first. But then i decided to change the colors of Data, i deleted all ranges of colors and put one color to each data. Like: Green to VPIP, yellow to Preflop Raise, etc...

Then wen i was done, just one table at POKERSTARS appeared with the data. Just like it is when the program is not registered.

I don't know what happened. Can you help me ?

PS: I'm still only observing tables. Not playing yet. Maybe it's because of this. BUT before i did those changes i was just watching the tables too. And i could see the data in all 4 tables.
Old 10-27-2005, 04:44 PM

Now i'm already playing at one table. And still don't get the data. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Something is wrong.
Old 10-27-2005, 05:18 PM

I replied to your message in my forums, let's keep the discussion there. Thanks!