Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2004, 06:43 PM

Default What strategy do you people use?

Hi everyone. I really need help. I have looked all over the net for articles of tried and winning strategies for getting in the money in online tourneys. I just can't find anything. Im looking for a strategy that tells me what to do in the early stages, middle, late stages, what hands to play in each stage etc. Basically a somewhat step by step. I know some will tell me that there is no true strategy that works all the time. I know this, I just want to read what they say and try them for myself knowing that nothing ever works all the time but they will probably improve my tournament play

I just need a strategy to use because right now I have no strategy. I am doing right now what I think is right which is play decent hands, but I would like to read what some winning tourney players articles on what they use. I have not made the money on my own strategy so this is why I seek help.

so what strategy do you people/the pros use in tournaments to get in the money spots? I know this might have been asked before and it might bother some of you. If so im sorry, i just need help and I thought posting here would be a good idea.

Im a poor guy and I only play the 1 dollar nlholdem tourneys on pokerstars.