Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2003, 08:59 AM

Default True Poker problems

I bought in on True Poker this morning.I play for a few minutes and I get kicked off.Now,I can't connect to the server and my 20% bonus wasn't listed under my promos.What is going on with this site?
Old 08-25-2003, 10:10 PM

Default Re: True Poker problems

I've had the same basic problem, particularly the fact that my reload 25% bonus isn't showing up now. It says I am "not active in any promotions". I deposited Sunday night before the deadline and was playing down hands towards the first ten dollars off the bonus.

I've emailed support and am waiting for an answer, that is probably what you should do as well regarding your bonus.
Old 08-25-2003, 10:26 PM

Default Re: True Poker problems

same problem for me stew. Bonus disappeared after I had only earned 20 of 100. Emailed about 11 hours ago. No response yet.
Old 08-25-2003, 10:27 PM

Default THEIR SUPPORT NUM IS 1-866-824-3652

Call those idiots and let them know whats up. Their email support simply sucks. 1-866-824-3652
Old 08-25-2003, 10:51 PM

Default Re: THEIR SUPPORT NUM IS 1-866-824-3652

I had this problem the day I deposited, played for about 4 hours of 5-10 and didn't get any bonus credit for it. The next day it showed I had played 3 hands.

Problem returned today when I have about $30 left to go.

The good news is I'm sure True will make good on it, they're probably just facing some temporary problems. They've always gone out of their way to make good on problems like this in the past, I don't see them trying to cheat us out, rather just temporary technical issues.
Old 08-25-2003, 10:55 PM

Default Promos are tracking and paying,as they should ..What happened was ...

Briefly, Re-load Bonus and New Player bonus hands are being tracked and paid as they should be. What happened was that the Menu item provided onsite for players' checking on their own Promotions status/progress was turned off mistakenly..... Basically, when the period ended for new players to enter the Re-load bonus, the players' "self tracking" Menu was also shut off and even status was no longer shown on THAT one Menu. That was a real error.

We still track and pay Bomuses automatically. We have been tracking and paying bonuses all along. Once we realized the players' self tracking menu wasn't working, we changed reporting internally to allow for our 24/7 Hosts' easy tracking of status.

We do provide our 24/7 onsite Hosts with a daily update of players' status. Any Host can now condirm your status and how much bonus you earned and how much you have to go, as of that morning. (This is revised every night.) What players also can do is note the number of "points" they have when they log in, THAT number is reported in real time and the change in thar number will also tell you how many raked hands you've played , up to the minute.

We do pay the bonuses in real time, as they are earned during the day. It is only the self-tracking for players that stopped reporting.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Now, on the other issue, non-responsive email support; thank you for bringing this to my attention. I do want to track down what happened and why someone failed to answer yoiur emails in a timely manner. PLEASE send me a copy of any unanswered email to Support. Send them to me at Management@Truepoker.com. (I do take complaints seriously and appreciate the feedback we get from 2+2 readers.)

Finally, the servers are up and running find, I do not know why you cannot connect. Please try again.

David Gzesh,
Truepoker CEO
Old 08-25-2003, 11:08 PM

Default Re: Unanswered emails to Support

I really want this handled quickly ... please send me copies of any unanswered emails to Support.

Send them to Management@Truepoker.com

Thank you,

Truepoker CEO
Old 08-25-2003, 11:22 PM

Default Re: Promos are tracking and paying,as they should ..What happened was ...

Dude u come on here to answer questions but your email support never answers emails. WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON. Unttil this is rectified I will refrain from making another deposit. And for the record your hosts have no power to recitify anything that is why I posted your support number. I refuse to play on your site with this matter unresolved
Old 08-25-2003, 11:40 PM

Default TruePoker Online Hosts

---have always been helpful when I have contacted them and they resolved a little problem that I had in two separate situations.
Old 08-25-2003, 11:40 PM

Default Re: TruePoker Online Hosts

Thanks for sharing. LOL