Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2005, 12:23 PM

Default Breeder\'s Cup

Not going out on a limb, taking not 1 but two favorites today, which I hate doing but these horses are worth it.

Lost in the Fog - Sprint. 10 for 10 wins. Will be horse of the year if he wins today. Take at even money up to 6-5 online.

Ashado - Distaff. Bet on her 3 times last year, all wins, won Kentucky Oaks and this very race last year. bet at 2-1 or better, you can get 2.1-1 online.

These horses will be in it at the finish. 8 units on Lost and 6 on Ashado.

Naj
Old 10-29-2005, 12:43 PM

Default Re: Breeder\'s Cup

Never bet on the horses, but I'll coattail these two for some different action for small!

GL Naj [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2005, 02:20 PM

Default Re: Breeder\'s Cup

[ QUOTE ]
Not going out on a limb, taking not 1 but two favorites today, which I hate doing but these horses are worth it.

Lost in the Fog - Sprint. 10 for 10 wins. Will be horse of the year if he wins today. Take at even money up to 6-5 online.

Ashado - Distaff. Bet on her 3 times last year, all wins, won Kentucky Oaks and this very race last year. bet at 2-1 or better, you can get 2.1-1 online.

These horses will be in it at the finish. 8 units on Lost and 6 on Ashado.

Naj

[/ QUOTE ]

Went to the racetrack in person on Saturday, no luck here, thankfully Lost in the Fog had dropped to 3-5 fave, so I passed there and he Lost. That was the extent of my good luck.

Ashado went off around 2-1, didn't fire at all, so lost 6 units there in her last race. She made me a lot of money last year so I'm sad to see her go.

Naj