Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2004, 05:16 AM

Default Re: SATURDAY 5:00 MAJOR BUGFIX PATCH

Ok I'll look in to this.
Old 11-14-2004, 05:18 AM

Default Re: Patch Releases

[ QUOTE ]
Amir & Ct, how about putting patch releases in a separate thread - or put the bug problems in a separate thread. Or, even one thread for the patches, one for the bugs and one for the suggestions?

Reason is, those of us not having problems wouldn't have to wade through everybody else's problems if we could get the patches and upgrades in a small thread.

This is getting huge!

Thanks for all your dedicated work!

[/ QUOTE ]

That should be solved at least in part by my latest post. check in books/software [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

~CT
Old 11-14-2004, 05:20 AM

Default Dumb Question...

do i need to have PT doing the auto import in order to keep updating my on screen stats? cuz it lags my computer for about 3 minutes...
Old 11-14-2004, 05:22 AM

Default Re: Dumb Question...

If you don't run PT in the background you'll still have stats for whatever playrs you had stats for when you sat down, and they'll stay the same. You just won't get up to date statistics.

I personally don't run PT in the background, I manually trigger an update inside PT about once every thirty minutes and this works good for me.

Its really up to you but theres not much I can do about the lag PT causes, sorry [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2004, 05:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
do i need to have PT doing the auto import in order to keep updating my on screen stats? cuz it lags my computer for about 3 minutes...

[/ QUOTE ]

yes. All the displayed info comes from the PT DB. Stat updates from the hhf are not done.

~CT
Old 11-14-2004, 06:23 AM

Are u removing the files when update is done?
Old 11-14-2004, 06:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Are u removing the files when update is done?

[/ QUOTE ]

No external files are written to or deleted.

~CT

EDIT: typo
Old 11-14-2004, 06:53 AM

Default Re: A free heads up display

Great program, I finally got it up and running with partypoker after updating my .NET drivers. Are you planning on making this work with the other poker sites that pokertracker supports?

I'm particular interested in Ultimatebet, Paradise and Pokerstars. Of course, I realize that party/skins are the most popular so it's naturally where you concentrate on at first. But I'll be glad to donate some $money$ when you get some of the other poker clients to work with this HUD. Also since these other poker clients don't have the automatic hand histories written to the hard drive locally, the HUD can only get historically data from the poker tracker, but that's fine as well.
Old 11-14-2004, 06:58 AM

The answer to this question is a definitive "eventually."

We're going to make absolutely sure everything with PP and skins is 100% stable then probably expand a site at a time. The next one would almost definately be PS, then UB, then probably prima, etc...This is at absolute MINIMUM a week or two away so don't get too antsy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2004, 02:20 PM

great work. Thanks :-).

I'm running into an Access problem though. I have PokerTracker on one machine, and play on another. I get an error when opening the database. I have tried opening the database directly using Access, and I get exactly the same error:

The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file 'Z:\ptrack.mdb'. It is already opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view its data.

If I copy the database to the machine I play on, it opens without a problem. Unfortunately, this is a pain, and I lose the autoupdate feature. Any ideas on how to get around this?