Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-28-2005, 11:44 PM

Default Re: Tapping married women

It was pretty obvious you would take the 'i didn't nail her' route out of this to keep yourself clear, but it's a [censored] route. I'm sure when she cries the words, 'BUT I ONLY DID EVERYTHING BUT SEX' to her husband he will be very forgiving because of the huge difference that makes. He will probably even change his mind about moving out with the 18 months old baby and 3 year old child.

The 'i was 18!' arguement is also stupid. There are a million hugely important decisions that you consciously make at 18.
Old 12-29-2005, 05:24 AM

Right, I have read through this post:

Aces Mcgee : I never said I wasn't guilty....However much of a scumbag I am, it wasn't one-way....

Ckessel : I'm sure its not a life changing mistake and if it is then it didn't take too much.....Ultimately it had been a long time coming...

Slickpoppa : I didn't sleep with this married woman...However, I think a scumbag act is a bit harsh for what is actually occurring...

The Once & Future King : [ QUOTE ]
Only one that was in the process of getting a divorce.

However the good news is that anyone can shag Vavooms wife/GF with moral impunity.

Perhaps this would make a good crimson challenge?

[/ QUOTE ]

Firstly, I believe that I if a woman cheats on her husband, its because she's unhappy....I'll give u a clue that up until now, I've yet to have managed to make a girl that I'm dating etc unhappy.... Not saying that it won't happen...But until it does, I'll go with the fact that I'm a good judge of character and not a selfish person.....

1800Gambler : I'll say it takes "2 to tango" all day long...Its not stupid and it applies to this situation perfectly....I don't go out looking for married women...This situation occurred once after a slightly bizarre set of events....

TomCollins : [ QUOTE ]
If she wasn't gonna sleep with you, she would have slept with someone else. It's like taking a gambling addicts money. I have no problem with that as well.

[/ QUOTE ] I totally agree with you....

Warsaw : I'm sorry to hear that you have gone through this situation, but you have to ask yourself some questions I feel....She is not totally at fault here....U must have done something along the way to cause her to be unfaithful....

Bison : [ QUOTE ]
For others, the humiliation of being that guy who got cheated on.

[/ QUOTE ] I think this has something to do with it as well...male pride is very fragile...Not being able to keep the one woman they have is very damaging to this pride...

1800Gambler : [ QUOTE ]
It was pretty obvious you would take the 'i didn't nail her' route out of this to keep yourself clear

[/ QUOTE ]
But I didn't nail her....If I had done, would that have made me an equal scumbag to the one I appear to be now? Hmmmm, because if thats the case then my only regret is that I didn't nail her there and then...

As for being 18, I wasn't saying it in the sense of I'm too young to make important decisions, I said it because when you are 18/19, and a 32 fairly attractive woman starts hitting on you, u don't make rational decisions when blind drunk/on holiday @ 5am...

After thinking about everything, I stand by what I have done. I think the people that are criticising me are those that possibly have relationships that are not as strong as they would like it to be.

Would I do it again, hell yeah! I'm a big believer in "that everything happens for a reason". However, the irony does not fail to amuse me on this website. We have possibly the most posted on thread in this forum regarding sleeping with random girls that we have befriended over the net and then posting about it and that gets more support as everyday goes on. Although I must admit, I am in full awe of this....

We are on a gambling website in which people routinely talk about targeting "The Fish" and breaking the loose cannon and taking all his/her money, and yet a guy going with a married woman is a massive taboo.

Dominic hit the nail on the head. These women are bored, they want affection, they want to be found attractive, they want to be desired.

Being married doesn't mean you get to switch off and everything will be alright! It means putting someone else ahead of you, and I get the feeling that most of the time a person in a marriage is unfaithful there is most likely a whole heap of stuff that is not immediately obvious.

Regards

Vavavoom
Old 12-29-2005, 09:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
But I didn't nail her....If I had done, would that have made me an equal scumbag to the one I appear to be now? Hmmmm, because if thats the case then my only regret is that I didn't nail her there and then...

[/ QUOTE ]
The Bill Clinton defense...I see. Let me help you...yes, you'd have been an equal scumbag whether you nailed her or "did everything but.

[ QUOTE ]
As for being 18, I wasn't saying it in the sense of I'm too young to make important decisions, I said it because when you are 18/19, and a 32 fairly attractive woman starts hitting on you, u don't make rational decisions when blind drunk/on holiday @ 5am...

[/ QUOTE ]
And yet, you say repeatedly that you have no regret...

[ QUOTE ]
I think the people that are criticising me are those that possibly have relationships that are not as strong as they would like it to be.

[/ QUOTE ]
I've been happily married for over 10 years now. I can't imagine my relationship stronger. I do however have the inate ability to put myself in somebody else's shoes -- something I recommend you try -- and imagine how my actions will affect them. Also, I have two children, and it's easy for me to see how they're affected by what my wife and I say and do.

[ QUOTE ]
Would I do it again, hell yeah!

[/ QUOTE ]
This kind of puts a hole in your "when you are 18/19, and a 32 fairly attractive woman starts hitting on you, u don't make rational decisions when blind drunk/on holiday @ 5am" excuse...

[ QUOTE ]
We are on a gambling website in which people routinely talk about targeting "The Fish" and breaking the loose cannon and taking all his/her money, and yet a guy going with a married woman is a massive taboo.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're comparing apples to oranges here, no?

[ QUOTE ]
Dominic hit the nail on the head. These women are bored, they want affection, they want to be found attractive, they want to be desired.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey, whatever helps you sleep at night...doesn't make you less of a scumbag.

[ QUOTE ]
Being married doesn't mean you get to switch off and everything will be alright! It means putting someone else ahead of you, and I get the feeling that most of the time a person in a marriage is unfaithful there is most likely a whole heap of stuff that is not immediately obvious.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is exactly why you need to keep you dick in your pants when it comes to married women. Another persons marital problems are not your greenlight.
Old 12-29-2005, 09:19 AM

Jeez, this thread has turned into 'scapegoat' mode pretty well, huh.

A buncha guys who've had bad experiences or are scared of the potentials raised here ragging on one guy who's answering the OP.

Jeez, if you gotta bitch about it, try not to scapegoat one poster. It's lame.

EDIT: That's not to say the points raised are invalid. Far from it. It's just very tiresome for the points to be part of a ragging, when they stand just as well (in fact, better) alone.
Old 12-29-2005, 09:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This wasn't witty or funny, I don't know why you bothered to post this crap.

I felt that the triviality of my proposed reason for her infidelity would stand in stark contrast to the actual gravity of the offense, and that this imbalance would strike some as preposterous.

It had the added benefit of laying the fault for her actions on an inconsequential failing of his, relieving her of any agency or responsibility for her actions, as well as giving implicit approval of her solution (cheating) to a problem in their relationship (his spelling).

Does that make sense?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes when I'm away from the game for a while I'll return and exhibit some ill-conceived Fancy Play Syndrome.
Old 12-29-2005, 11:30 AM

'A buncha guys who've had bad experiences or are scared of the potentials raised'

I haven't had a bad experience nor do i worry about bad experiences, i'm 20 and years away from marriage. Nor i am argueing a point through a scapegoat, i'm argueing directly at Vava points of 'i was 18!' and 'i didn't [censored] her', pretty direct arguement.

The reason it pisses me off is because of what JayLear said, 'I'm sick and tired of people that make abysmal choices'.

Some decisions you don't have all the information and the decision turns out to be bad, but when you made it, you made it to the best of your ability with the limited information you had, knowning there was a chance you may be wrong. No problem with this. revelant example, a guy picking his wife/gf/marriage then later she cheats.

However, decisions in which you have a lot of information and with this it's so easy to see it's a bad situation then doing it annoy me. This isn't field dependant, people making bad decisions about cheating, work, lifestyle etc, all annoy me equally.

Making the decision to bang a wife with children the main factors are how much you want sex and how guilty you will feel. Desperate people with little regard for other people will obviously be tapping it.
Old 12-29-2005, 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1800Gambler : I'll say it takes "2 to tango" all day long...Its not stupid and it applies to this situation perfectly....I don't go out looking for married women...This situation occurred once after a slightly bizarre set of events....

[/ QUOTE ]

YES, THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING ONCE AGAIN IT TAKES TWO PEOPLE TO HAVE SEX. BOY, I MUST LOOK SILLY DOING WHAT I THOUGHT WAS SEX. ... but that's not the point, i understand it takes two people to have sex! But you are using it as an excuse to clear yourself of any wrong doing.
Old 12-29-2005, 11:43 AM

As someone who has had their wife "tapped" by someone else may I just say:

A) That should be a violation of the guy code.
B) Do you really want to get involved with someone who has shown the potential to be a disonest cheater.
C) I seriously think that this is asking for a karma taco with a side of refried misery.
D) There are so many other options, why hurt someone else, ruin a family, etc. etc etc.?
Old 12-29-2005, 11:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
As someone who has had their wife "tapped" by someone else may I just say:

A) That should be a violation of the guy code.
B) Do you really want to get involved with someone who has shown the potential to be a disonest cheater.
C) I seriously think that this is asking for a karma taco with a side of refried misery.
D) There are so many other options, why hurt someone else, ruin a family, etc. etc etc.?

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree with these.

I like the new avatar, but I'm sure gonna miss your old avatar, SuitedSixes [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-29-2005, 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I like the new avatar, but I'm sure gonna miss your old avatar, SuitedSixes [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

She will make a triumphant return.