Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2005, 12:39 AM

Default Re: Party disconnects -- still occuring?

I can only play 1 table at each site (Party and Eurobet). . anymore than that and they constantly disconnect. Annoying forsure as this is been happening to me since monday.
Old 07-22-2005, 12:39 AM

I JUST had to say that this is DRIVING ME UP THE BLOODY WALL.
Old 07-22-2005, 12:47 AM

It's gotta be PartyPoker's half-assed way of preventing people from datamining both played and observed hands [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-22-2005, 12:51 AM

Same problems as all. I just had a set of K's get busted because I couldnt raise or bet and they drew out on me with a runner runner straight. After that I signed off and stopped playing. Getting frustrating cause I only play on Party. Time to signup somewhere else.
Old 07-22-2005, 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's gotta be PartyPoker's half-assed way of preventing people from datamining both played and observed hands [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
I actually thought of that cause I couldnt get PT to work properly with all the disconnections.
Old 07-22-2005, 05:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
They don't seem to care about giving honest answers to their player base.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why I put all my money at Stars and am clearing their bonus. No RB sucks, but maybe the Crypto's will get flooded. No way are there as many people on there playing as it says there are. When they switch over to doing HONEST business, then I'll go back.

[ QUOTE ]
I will not be returning to play on the PartyGaming network until some sort of "courtesy" email or phone call is made in regards to the current disconnection problems. PLEASE do not turn around and say "it's not on our end; check w/ your ISP provider" because this is a WIDESPREAD problem that has effected MANY of your players. I as well as others want to have a sense of security at the poker site(s) we play at and communicating with us as is ESSENTIAL in providing security for your players.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately I sent this the night of the big crash, so all I got for return emails was the standard tournament buy-ins (which I don't even play).

Here's what's insane: they HAVE to be losing TONS (maybe millions, but probably mid-high hundreds of thousands) of money durring this. People are seeing a significantly LESS amount of hands due to this problem. Toss in the handfull of people that are wising up and jumping ship. Yeah. Way to go, PartyGaming!

I hope it gets fixed and I HOPE that this is a hacker hijack that they can't make public for whatever reason. Since the latter theory is the only one I can conceive of as to why they would continue to deny that they have a problem, my money's outta there.
Old 07-22-2005, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Here's what's insane: they HAVE to be losing TONS (maybe millions, but probably mid-high hundreds of thousands) of money durring this. People are seeing a significantly LESS amount of hands due to this problem. Toss in the handfull of people that are wising up and jumping ship. Yeah. Way to go, PartyGaming!

[/ QUOTE ]
What's sad is that I'm sure there are people out there, especially those who are new to online poker, who will decide that this is the way things go online and quit playing entirely rather than trying other sites. This is bad for all of us.
Old 07-22-2005, 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
What's sad is that I'm sure there are people out there, especially those who are new to online poker, who will decide that this is the way things go online and quit playing entirely rather than trying other sites. This is bad for all of us.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. They dropped the ball right when WSOP 2005 began to be televised for the next FIVE (5) MONTHS (months). Wow. Just, wow.
Old 07-22-2005, 08:31 PM

party and their skins finally know they have a problem. please fill out the below and e-mail it to techsupport@partypoker.com

RE:[support.iglobalmedia.com #34368] RE:No Subject [#3325116]

Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting us.

Firstly, i apologize for the delayed response in regard to the problem
that you have been facing on our game tables. It took us sometime to
understand and investigate the problem for deeply with an appropriate
resolution.

We request you to mail us the below details, this would certainly help
us in understanding the problem better and give the appropriate
resolution:

1) No. of Tables that you were playing while facing disconnections
(One/Two/Three/Four) :

2) Do you see any message on the table(s)?

3) Operating System (Win XP/98/2000/ME)

4) Internet Connection Type (Dial-up /Cable/ DSL / Wireless)

5) Internet Service Provider (Brand name of service provider)

6) Location / City

7) Location of the software installed (C:/ / Program Files / Others)

8) Game Type (Limits / Stakes / Table id if any)

Please mail us these deatils and we assure that we will get back to
you shortly.

Best Regards,

Venkat
Technical Support