Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2005, 12:50 AM

Default Re: What are your 3 biggest fears/phobias?

Better back off, sugar. I don't think you know quite what you're getting yourself into. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-16-2005, 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have no regrets about this thread getting hijacked.

[/ QUOTE ]

uumm i didnt hijack it thx....people with thier dicks constantly obsessed with me hijacked it...i simply gave my opinion and input to the topic

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't give yourself too much credit, honey.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont have to...everytime they do this they give me the credit...u guys wanna label me as something ill glady begin playing the part

[/ QUOTE ]

I can think of a few words, starting with "annoying." But I think you've already got that down.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't really want to bother with these things but allow me to point out the obvious.

You've been here 8 days you don't know [censored]. All you are is typical internet girl stereo type who thinks attacking one of her own and joining the masses is best way to get noticed and accepted by all the boys. You strike me as incredibly weak, unoriginal, uninteresting and pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]

HOT DAMN HOW ON POINT IS THIS GUY?

CENSORED
CENSORED
CENSORED

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uumm i didnt hijack it thx....people with thier dicks constantly obsessed with me hijacked it...i simply gave my opinion and input to the topic

[/ QUOTE ]

See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to f#$% all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes. And all the assholes want us to [censored] all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get f#$%ed by dicks. But dicks also f#$% assholes. And if they didn't f#$% the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in sh&t!

[/ QUOTE ]

NH

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont have to...everytime they do this they give me the credit...u guys wanna label me as something ill glady begin playing the part

[/ QUOTE ]

I can think of a few words, starting with "annoying." But I think you've already got that down.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't really want to bother with these things but allow me to point out the obvious.

You've been here 8 days you don't know [censored]. All you are is typical internet girl stereo type who thinks attacking one of her own and joining the masses is best way to get noticed and accepted by all the boys. You strike me as incredibly weak, unoriginal, uninteresting and pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]

its a girl??? how did i miss that? if its sayin im annoying its gotta be a poster thats already been here which means 99.9% chance its NOT a girl
Old 10-16-2005, 12:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its a girl??? how did i miss that? if its sayin im annoying its gotta be a poster thats already been here which means 99.9% chance its NOT a girl

[/ QUOTE ]

She said her biggest fear was unplanned pregancy...
Old 10-16-2005, 12:53 AM

I found drowning to be really pleasant, actually. Frighteningly so. "Holy [censored], I'm going down and loving it! Put it in gear, 'Cardo!"
Old 10-16-2005, 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She said her biggest fear was unplanned pregancy...

[/ QUOTE ]

musta missed that...guess if i had seen it it could be assumed he was worried about gettin his sister pregnant

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"Annoying" to me is someone who can't spell out words and uses AOL-speak like "u" instead of "you." If you claim that to be incredibly weak, unoriginal, uninteresting, and pathetic, that's your prerogative. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It shouldn't take that long. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-16-2005, 12:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I found drowning to be really pleasant, actually. Frighteningly so. "Holy [censored], I'm going down and loving it! Put it in gear, 'Cardo!"

[/ QUOTE ]

id be more worried about buring than drowning