Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2005, 03:43 PM

Default Re: Dumbest thing you\'ve ever heard?

One time I was hanging outside with some people and it was a nice cloudy day and someone asked me if you could walk on clouds!! Later I was explaining to someone what that person had asked me and they didnt think it was a dumb question.

"i quit oot"

"hurricanes are named after the first person it killed"

LMAO

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
whats pate?

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly what I was thinking. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its a spread made from the umbilical cords of cows, not babies. Morans.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pate in french is a very general term to describe a spread. I does not imply umbilical cords from cows.
This thread is confusing me.
Old 10-06-2005, 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay - sorry.

It's not paste made from the French.
It's paste from France.

[/ QUOTE ]

really not nice of you to play with them like this... <font color="white">and by play i mean tell the truth. i might still get them...</font>
Old 10-06-2005, 03:44 PM

a lot of the time its liver, i think.
Old 10-06-2005, 03:47 PM

we're at a bar back home in Hawaii. friend of my cousin's wife (IG= idiot girl), who has likely never been off the rock, is there, trying to be sophisticated and failing miserably (I'm in SF now, and my wife is from here, so we can out pretentious almost everyone on the island if we put our minds to it). Now, this is a bud light and wine from a box type of joint that the strippers from the next door strip joint (it was "ladies night" that night, so that's why we weren't there) hang out at after work.
the waitress (who happens to be dating my other cousin at the time; bbc= big boob chick) comes by for our order and ig says "I only drink wine. do you have chardonnay?". BBC says that they only have the "house wine" and brings ig one. it's a pale, sickly looking white. IG takes a sip, proclaims it "pretty good" and says "is this merlot?"
Old 10-06-2005, 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
whats pate?

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly what I was thinking. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its a spread made from the umbilical cords of cows, not babies. Morans.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pate in french is a very general term to describe a spread. I does not imply umbilical cords from cows.
This thread is confusing me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know why everyone's making this so difficult.... <font color="white">i know what it is i just felt like confusing them, evidently more seasoned posters fell along in step...=p</font>
Old 10-06-2005, 03:52 PM

I've got a few really dumb things, all are basically related to people making stereotypically ignorant American type comments.

When I was a senior in high school I had a foreign exchange student from England (Stoke-On-Trent more specifically) living with me. I was driving in a car with him, another friend and his dumb but fairly hot girlfriend.

Not shitting you the girl asked "do you speak English in England?" As we were all cracking up I replied with, people from England are English or something like that and she said "yeah but I thought they spoke French." Unbelievable.

Second comment was during a 30 day bus tour/camping trip in Europe organized by a history teacher at my high school. We started in London and took the train to France and then rode a double decker bus for the next 3+ weeks around France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland and finishing up in Munich. The day we arrived in a Paris a girl asks "So do they speak France or are we in France?"

At the train station in London a couple girls, one who made the comment above, got their cameras out for the train ride. When asked why they said "to take pictures of the fish in the chunnel."
Old 10-06-2005, 03:53 PM

I hang out with very dumb and very hot chicks.

I was making small talk, with this girl, asking if she wanted to get together later, Id take teh top of my jeep, and we could watch the meteor shower, she looked at me pissed/perplexed...and asked "Wont we get all wet?"

1999- we had a party, made fliers, said Y2K party or something like that, girl asks, I understand that 2k is 2000 but whats the Y?

Presidential election of Gore v Bush, girl gets interviewed by school newspaper in a "man on the street" type thing. basically 4 pictures of random campus kids, and a question with their quote underneath. The first 3 spouted some political crap, and the girls quote was "I didnt even know there was an election"