Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2005, 03:01 PM

Default Re: just a matter of preference

Tough spot... and by tough spot I mean awesome tough spot. I think the 4-bet here is excessive and you should look to get the money in on the flop. I think calling his 3-bet represents AK/AQ and he will look to get the money in on the turn. Anyways, nice pot as is.
-Ace
Old 10-27-2005, 09:35 PM

Default Re: just a matter of preference

[ QUOTE ]

"Don't some of you guys ever wonder why there are so many players out there who are beating 30-60 thru 200-400 for more than you could, without knowing the satistical minutae that you do. Granted that is no big deal for the time being when you can play five 15-30 games online against morons. But still don't you wonder?"

[/ QUOTE ]

What is that supposed to mean? Statistical minutiae? Sorry, I thought the whole idea of this forum was that we are trying to improve our games. Are you suggesting that being able to analyse your play objectively with a tracker is a waste of time? What do you do, write it all down on a piece of paper, or do you just guess? lol