Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2005, 04:18 PM

Default Re: Party VIP offers - November

$470 for 22k raked hands.

I play about 60% 2/4, 30% 3/6, 10% 5/10

Works out to about 10% of my rake. This is significantly worse than my October Points-for-cash which was about 17-18%.
Old 11-04-2005, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Heh, just got my November offer... I'm a 2/4 player by the way... 250$ for 12.5k raked hands. Is it just me or is that totally horrible? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] 2 cents per raked hand is roughly 1 cent per hand at 2/4. :/

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't complain. I got $150 for 10k raked hands. I'm a 2/4 player as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

No complaining for either of you. Like ive already stated, $100 for 12k hands. And I play 3/6 full with a bit of 5/10 thrown in.
Old 11-04-2005, 05:45 PM

well...if you were going to play there anyway even without rake-back then just go ahead and play there some and hope for a better offer next month (and/or demand one, or else stop playing there).

obviously you can do better on about any other site.
but if you get in 6k to 8k hands this month anyway then they will give you part of the bonus....and you can say that you will bring a LOT more play to their site if you weren't being given the worst bonus in the history of the VIP program.
Old 11-04-2005, 07:42 PM

Finally got mine, it must win for the lowest!

30K hands for $150

After 3 e-mails from them saying they would be in contact, I finally got frustrated and called them. They had me listed in their system. The guy says "well I don't think you're going to like this one too much". Duhhhhhhhhh....

He told me they based it solely on the limits I played in October which was $25 PL/NL. That the minimum requirements for any VIP money was 4k Hands. That if I play any game 1-2 or higher (Or PL/NL $200 where the blinds are 1-2) my offer would at the very least quadruple in Dec. Also, that at least 4K hands must be played in order for the money to be prorated <--sp?

He said he felt embaressed that my offer was so low and he then put a $50 bonus in my account (considered a deposit bonus) for 250 raked hands, which I did think was really nice of him.

He said a cash for points offer would be coming and that would probably be in the form of a pop-up.

I told him I doubted I would play 30k hands just to get $150 but I might put in 5K hands or so at a higher limit just to satisfy them for the upcoming Dec. offer and he said he understood completely....

Wish I did.... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2005, 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he said he understood completely....

Wish I did....

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed.
that really sucks.

t's like they're saying "you're not playing very much now...and we want you to know that we really don't want you to play very much in the future either."

basing it on the previous month's play is just not correct but this might be partly solved when they go the 'points' structure.
Old 11-04-2005, 08:17 PM

[/ QUOTE ]

t's like they're saying "you're not playing very much now...and we want you to know that we really don't want you to play very much in the future either."

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL Bob, ty for that you always make me laugh (even if sometimes at myself!)

Yeah I even tried reasoning with him, saying that at a tight 1-2 game it's what a 50 cent rake if it gets there at all, a 2-4 game doesn't get raked until $20. At least there's a rake and sometimes gets to be a big rake on those PL/NL games. Of course I don't really have any statistics comparing the games to back this up....

I could visualize him nodding his head in empathy all the while thinking "Get This Chick Off The Phone"

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2005, 08:42 PM

I got my Nov offer today.

First offer was slightly less than my October offer. I balked. Second offer was slightly more than my October offer. I balked again.

Looks like I won't be playing at Party Poker this month. No loss to me as I have plenty of better incentives at other sites, Party Poker on the other hand will lose out on $5000 in monthly rake revenue.

During my conversation the VIP rep was trying to sell the fishiness of the Party games as a reason why I should play there. It was an ineffective pitch on me because I know where to find games that are even fishier.

Stu
Old 11-04-2005, 08:49 PM

Anyeone playing at 1/2 level got any offers?
Old 11-05-2005, 02:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I got offered $100 for every 70 $215s.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone else get this type of SNG offer?
Old 11-05-2005, 11:50 AM

I was offered $100 for 5k raked hands.. I'm gonna let it ride and see how I'm doing next month. I play 5/10 full.