Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2005, 01:29 PM

Default Re: Bad Play..........

if my g/f told me this nonsense, i'd break up with her without a second thought.
Of course, you know you must ACT LIKE A MAN with your woman or suffer the consequences.
Part of being a man is not letting people run over you and being able to drop people from your life when they disrespect you. I think his GF has already broke up with him but he hasn't figured this out yet. She is probably complaining to her friends that this guy can't take a hint.
Old 11-20-2005, 02:01 PM

Default Re: Girlfriend Trouble?

I've been the other guy friend in your gf's position, and trust me, he isn't hitting it, nor will he ever hit it. and if he is going to, it's gonna happen whether they go to europe or not.

I would trust your gf.
Old 11-20-2005, 02:15 PM

I think "breaking up" with her is a horrible and pointless idea.

I also think even bitching about it when she brought it up was a horrible idea.

Tell her to do whatever she wants. I would probably tell her that while she is gone we are gonna be on a "break" though, and we can reevaluate when she gets back. Letters from her to me would be acceptable.

You aren't going to control her, dont be a whiny little bitch about it. Don't do a big dramatic choose thing either. Telling her to choose is giving her all the power. Tell her you dont care either way she should just do whatever makes her happy and go from there.

If you are controlling and needy its gonna drive her away.

Here is an analogy. I have a little brother who is 3 and 1/2 years old. When we go to the mall, he wants to run around through aisles etc. Mom always shouts at him the whole time, chandler come back, chandler get over here, chandler dont leave mommy... If he runs ahead she chases him, if he falls behind she goes back for him.

Well, when I was with her, I asked her to not say anything to him and just ignore him, when he got away from us, just dont say anything.

Well, he started to run off through the clothes, very quickly he realized we werent chasing him, we were still walking our way, he got sad and ran up and grabbed our hand and said he diddn't want to be left behind forever.

Girls are like kids, the more you push em and control em the harder they will make it for you. If you don't give them attention when they act up they wont act up.

blake
Old 11-20-2005, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So here's the story:

I've been with my girlfriend for a little over 3 months now.
A month into our relationship, a friend of hers told her that said friend was going to go backpack Europe for 3.5 months next March. She has always wanted to backpack Europe, so she told her friend that she would seriously think about it.

Her friend is a guy.

He's not gay.

They had a long past with eachother. They were both really close friends for a long time, then he did the "I actually really like you and want to be WITH you." She, I guess, got mad and broke off the friendship for a year. They are, obviously, talking again. And now she's seriously considering going to Europe with him.... alone.

She can't talk about it with me, because I get angry about the whole deal and fight with her about it.

She has to make her decision very soon, as class registration is the next week for next semester classes.

She "SWEARS" he doesn't have feelings like that for her anymore, and that she'd never cheat on me if she went, etc. etc. etc...

How would you guys feel about this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems you are not to sure of urself in this relationship. Worried hes going to SIHP?

She says she si not interested. so let it go.