Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-20-2005, 01:16 AM

Default barry greenstiens son trying to break into poker

It seems that Barry Greenstien's son wants to get into the poker world. So Cardplayer magazine gave him his own column to let us all know what his progress is. It is my opinion that this is dumb. If this wasn't in Cardplayer I would think its is a kid in RPG.....you know the " how I turn 5 bucks into 1000 on UB in 30 days" Wow what pipe dreams. Barry I don't like you and now I don't like your whiny kid. I think he wants me to feel bad for him cause you wouldn't play any poker games with him. I am wondering if you, Joe Sebok , failed at something else in life and now you must do what dad does because you think your pompous father will help you build a bankroll and get you into the game you have probably listened to many stories about. Before you continue with your dumb articles i suggest you read some continuing posts on RPG that have the title " I will turn a freeroll win on FTP into a full time bankroll in 10 days" fail and let all us less privelegd have it documented
Justin Smith