Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2005, 06:34 PM

Default Re: F U Donk!

Joe is my hero.
Old 04-10-2005, 12:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Zetack - Do you you think basketball players are dicks? Have you ever been to a live game? If you have, you'd know that they talk [censored] to eachother constantly. The fact that they're like that wouldnt make me think anything about thir personalities outside of the game, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

And I still haven't said anything about your personality away from the game. Try reading or something. Ok, actually I have, I said I'm taking your word for it that you're a nice guy away from the tables.

You said to not hold it against you that you're a dick at the tables because you're not a dick away from the tables and you have a reason for doing it at the tables--to make money. And my point is still, in this third post, that no, you still are accountable for your behavior at the tables even if you are a nice guy elsewhere.

No matter how many times you say it, my point is not, and never has been, that you are a dick away from the tables. Get over that.

Ok, great, you can make money by being a dick at the poker tables. I'm sure you can make money by beating up 8 yr olds and taking their allowances too. Making money doesn't make something alright. Purposely being a dick isn't cool.

--Zetack

Oh, and now your justification for being a dick is that some baseball players are dicks when they play baseball? Um...ok. I'm sure you can find lots of dicks in lots of other areas of life too, so I guess its easy to justify being a dick...

But ya know, if I go to the DMV to renew my license and the worker there is an absolute dick to me, do I really care that he's talking to his buddies going, ya know away from work I'm really nice...and besides lots of poker players are dicks when they play poker so its ok...
Old 04-10-2005, 02:57 AM

So basketball players arent exempt from being dicks.
Rappers make their career being dicks and are not exempt.
And Muhammad Ali would be the biggest dick of them all.

You've convinced me. These [censored] talkers should not be exempt from dick status.

Arguement over, you win.
Old 04-10-2005, 04:28 AM

I'm a major [censored] at the poker tables. Although I do it to keep from going on tilt, the fish hardly ever leave and many players do end up dumping their stack in an effort to "show you out".

I'm a dick, like it or not. I don't give 2 shits what you think because, well.... because I'm a dick.
Old 04-11-2005, 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Arguement over, you win.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exx-ellent.
Old 04-11-2005, 04:12 AM

DCWGAMING has another name on here and it is Belok. He changed his name because he took crap for being a dick. He plays too tight, and poorly post flop. He also bitches about every bad beat and drives bad players away from the table. He also has a really bad blog that he posts a link to at every table i've seen him.
That is DCWGAMING.
Old 04-11-2005, 04:57 AM

Hey, someone wrote his masters thesis about you, I just found it

web page
Old 04-11-2005, 05:56 AM

Okay, every post i see seems to disagree with it...we all know he is right though. Pick your spots, pick the players, and instead of getting them to leave youll get them to dump to you, and they come back for more because they just want to beat you so bad. Nobody is my friend at the table, I want your money and you want mine, and I'll do what I can to get it.

Not just online, I do it live too...some people don't like me, whoop-dee-doo, enough do, if a select few hate me because i am needling them, so be it.
Old 04-11-2005, 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, someone wrote his masters thesis about you, I just found it

web page

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, brilliant (I still hate you tho [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])
Old 04-11-2005, 02:50 PM

I think there is some validity to what you say. IMO, berating clueless calling stations is nearly always -EV. They are likely to either leave, or tighten up, neither of which is desirable. However, berating loose-agressive clowns who think they are God's gift to poker can be quite profitable. You can often put them on tilt (or more on tilt that they already are.). Responding to weak-tight table coaches who berate you (or berate the fish) can work too, as can responding to LAG's who berate you for snapping off their bluffs.