Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2005, 06:01 PM

Default Re: F U Donk!

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, he's won every one of the slew of heads up matches he played. There obviously has to be something to it. Maybe we should all be donkey punchers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya think?...

Donkey Punch (verb)
During doggystyle sexual activity, the man punches his partner as hard as he can in the back of the skull right before he reaches climax. This causes her to convulse and tighten every cavity. The man then holds on for the best orgasm of his life.
Old 04-09-2005, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ya think?...

Donkey Punch (verb)
During doggystyle sexual activity, the man punches his partner as hard as he can in the back of the skull right before he reaches climax. This causes her to convulse and tighten every cavity. The man then holds on for the best orgasm of his life.

[/ QUOTE ]
lolll
i just [censored] my pants
Old 04-09-2005, 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dude, he's won every one of the slew of heads up matches he played. There obviously has to be something to it. Maybe we should all be donkey punchers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya think?...

Donkey Punch (verb)

[/ QUOTE ]

A true donkey punch invovlves sticking it in her arse before you hit her in the back of the head
Old 04-09-2005, 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A true donkey punch invovlves sticking it in her arse before you hit her in the back of the head.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like the gay version to me. Just because you're takin' it there when you get donkey punched doesn't mean it's the official technique. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2005, 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A true donkey punch invovlves sticking it in her arse before you hit her in the back of the head.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like the gay version to me. Just because you're takin' it there when you get donkey punched doesn't mean it's the official technique. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I aint no [censored]!! *read with hill billy acent* [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Seriosuly tho, the reason you are suppsed to stick it in her arse is because the butt is a hella powerful muscle (the vagina isnt even a muscle). So when her body tightens up, you are going to get a hugely more powerful orgasm if its in her cornhole than if its anywhere else

Sadly, I have no research data to back this up with tho, as I have yet to pull off the maneuver [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2005, 06:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Seriosuly tho, the reason you are suppsed to stick it in her arse is because the butt is a hella powerful muscle (the vagina isnt even a muscle).

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh...OK, I beg to differ here. I dated a girl who could make such a fist with her box that it actually hurt. There are tons of muscles in there somewhere, and way up inside. She liked a little back door action too and it only had a sphincter ring she could use to chomp down. See also bulbocavernosis and pubococcygeus.

I'm glad we had this talk. I love you, man.
Old 04-09-2005, 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[

Uh...OK, I beg to differ here. I dated a girl who could make such a fist with her box that it actually hurt.

[/ QUOTE ]

You sir are a lucky lucky man. Sadly most of the female population doesnt share in this talent [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Heh, joe rogan did a song about that "the voodoo pooh nanny"

If the love tunnel was full of muscles women wouldnt be able to fake orgasms, cuz you'd know every time she came.
Old 04-09-2005, 06:34 PM

Joe is my hero.