Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2005, 01:44 PM

Default Re: New to Absolute Poker. Few Questions. NOV7 BONUS.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm about to sign-up at Absolute any day now. If I've read this right, could I deposit for the AP200 bonus, wait 48 hours, withdraw, then redeposit for the NOV7 reload, as then I'd have 2 to work off? Or should I clear AP200 before depositing for the NOV7?

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolute has averaged 3 reloads/week this year... all stackable... 60 days to clear... you will not run out of reloads, and should always be able to be clearing a bonus while playing there (unless you are playing more than 250,000 raked hands/year). [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2005, 04:19 PM

well if you can tolerate the fact that this site is really rigged, the bonuses are great. the amount of action flops are insane, and it will soon become evident to you that the way they maintain a profit even with the bonuses they give out is due to the massive rake from the pots that they intentionally build up. i've got a 150k sample size playing at 1/2 and 2/4 sh and what i've seen at this site is insane.

everyone else i'm sure will disagree and bash me about this, but OP, please recount your experience with the site after your first 30k hands.
Old 11-21-2005, 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
well if you can tolerate the fact that this site is really rigged, the bonuses are great. the amount of action flops are insane, and it will soon become evident to you that the way they maintain a profit even with the bonuses they give out is due to the massive rake from the pots that they intentionally build up. i've got a 150k sample size playing at 1/2 and 2/4 sh and what i've seen at this site is insane.

everyone else i'm sure will disagree and bash me about this, but OP, please recount your experience with the site after your first 30k hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why on earth have you played 150,000 hands on a site you think is rigged??????????

OMFG YOU ARE TEH SMART!@
Old 11-22-2005, 11:04 AM

The quality of players at absolute is higher than at Party for example, and thus you should expect smarter play and more aggression.
Old 11-22-2005, 11:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why on earth have you played 150,000 hands on a site you think is rigged??????????

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2005, 12:54 PM

omg rigged