Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-16-2005, 04:46 AM

Default Party Took Back my Bonus!!

So Party took back my 30to100more bonus, apparently because i had cashed out within the promotion period. I thought the consensus was that Party didn't care about that, only Empire did...or is this situation par for the course? What's weirdest is they put the money in my bonus account, sent me an email confirming I had the money in my bonus account, I was halfway done clearing the bonus (several hundred hands, mind you) when I realize they expired the damn thing on me.

I didn't see anything (and still don't) anywhere on Party's website or the link they provided me to the bonus details about a "no cashout" restriction.

Here's the exchange we've had thus far...

Dear xxxxx,

Thank you for contacting us.

We understand your concerns regarding the elapsed bonus. However, we see that you made a Cash Out during the bonus qualifying period, and prior to using the bonus code.

The bonus restrictions do not allow for a Cash Out during this period. This is why it is showing as elapsed on your account.

This restriction applies to all bonuses offered by us unless otherwise stated. To avoid disappointment please check carefully the terms and conditions of all promotions before making a deposit in the future.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Sid
Poker Customer Care

Hello,

There seems to be something gone wrong with the 30to100more bonus I deposited for yesterday! The bonus is not showing up in my bonus account any more. This does not make any sense -- the bonus is not supposed to expire until December 21, and yet it appears that it has already expired! Please restore my bonus and credit my account with the raked hands I have played since deposit

When I log in to the "My Account" segment of the website, I see the following:

Purchase-30TO100MORE

2005-12-14 23:05:13.0

2005-12-21 23:05:13.0

Elapsed

Thanks,