Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2005, 04:15 AM

Default girls are annoying

ill make this quick. together 4 months. break up for 2 weeks. during those 2 weeks she poses naked for a calender (right...) however it never gets published. now we've been together for 4 more months. Thing is, she is friends with this guy who took pictures of her. naked. he takes her out to dinner and buys. they watch movies together. can i, with justification, do any of the following:
1. ask her if they ever had feelings for each other
2. ask her if they ever hooked up/were in a relationship
3. ask her if he is a complete dork and i have nothing to worry about
4. call her a whore (please say yes)

WHat would you do? How can I explain to her how much this bothers me? Would it bother you?
BTW I am in Tacoma finishing up school and she graduated. We have plans to live together next year when i go to dental school.

Kyle
Old 11-03-2005, 04:19 AM

Default Re: girls are annoying

he takes her out and buys her dinner now? while you two are together right now? or just during your short split?

there's no way in hell i'd let my girl do that [censored] if its right now.
Old 11-03-2005, 04:20 AM

This should be pretty self explanatory. You need to make it clear to her that if she wants to have a serious relationship with you, this [censored] can't go on. I'm sorry, but girlfriends having relationships like this with other guys just isn't healthy for a monogomous situation.
Old 11-03-2005, 04:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
he takes her out and buys her dinner now? while you two are together right now? or just during your short split?

there's no way in hell i'd let my girl do that [censored] if its right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

we're together right now. i think it's insane but she insists that they are friends. she is too stupid, in my opinion, to see that this guy one wants to [censored] her. and he's a creep.
Old 11-03-2005, 04:21 AM

If they are doing boyfriend-girlfriend activities together, he is making his move on her if he hasnt already.

Whatever you ask her about this is a lose-lose. It will make you seem insecure and prying. Instead, just be completely upfront about you not wanting her to do those activities with him anymore. If she says no, she's already chosen him and its no additional loss to you.
Old 11-03-2005, 04:22 AM

so through 2 replies it looks like the focus is on just stopping it rather than trying to learn more about it and find acceptence. and i'm cool with that.
Old 11-03-2005, 04:22 AM

By no additional loss I mean dump her. Since she has already, in essence, dumped you.
Old 11-03-2005, 04:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
By no additional loss I mean dump her. Since she has already, in essence, dumped you.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a weird point to mention. she talks, every day, about living with me next year, how great it'll be, how she cant wait to marry me, wake up next to me, etc. she already has purchased tickets to see me in nov and jan. oh, and her father cheater on her mother, in front of her, and she insists that she'll leave the instant i cheat on her and she'll never, ever, cheat on me. hmmm
Old 11-03-2005, 04:24 AM

the [censored]? come on, putting your foot down here makes you a big tool, if you're going to live with this girl pick your battles. If she's gonna hook up with the guy you're allready [censored], if she's worth dating at all that's not a concern. The only way to lose this battle is to make it one.
Old 11-03-2005, 04:25 AM

if i was a 'savage' as my housemates say i think this is the play to make.