Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2005, 03:20 AM

Default Re: Things I enjoyed about the weekend

Yes that was me, you just reminded me that I kept trying to learn everyone's name and then completely messing them up. Thanks scotch. I should have learned to fold more in every game probably. All I really remember is running super hot at triple draw.

-DeathDonkey
Old 11-10-2005, 05:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

-hearing screams from the 15 game that GoT and Bakku were in.....seeing the floor come over and say "who screamed" (man was that guy pissed/a total [censored]) and seeing the look of guilt on bakku's face like a kid who just farted in church but refuses to fess up...pricelsss

[/ QUOTE ]

Were you the guy sweating Death Donkey and Entity in seats 1 and 2 in the Bellagio 15 (with RMarotti nearby in the 4s of the next table)? I never bothered to ask your name. I was the chubby bearded early twenties guy who looked like he hadn't slept in a week.

I wish I'd gotten to know more people than I did, but I was on a monster rush the whole week, and didn't have time . It was great playing with Bakku, DD and Entity (pwned you son). Bakku pwns me. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2005, 05:30 AM

No that was Shillx. What did you do to Entity I forget? Thanks for making me straddle I won some good pots that way.

-DeathDonkey
Old 11-10-2005, 08:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
-Realizing The Wynn >> The Bellagio

[/ QUOTE ]

i disagree w/ this, i [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] everything about the bellagio, exepct that they don't have wireless internet...

[/ QUOTE ]

and they they dont let you have fun there...

peace

john nickle
Old 11-10-2005, 10:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
-Realizing The Wynn >> The Bellagio

[/ QUOTE ]

i disagree w/ this, i [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] everything about the bellagio, exepct that they don't have wireless internet...

[/ QUOTE ]

and they they dont let you have fun there...

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you should have saved the "I'm an internet celebrity" line for the Bellagio floorman instead of those chicks at the cafe [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2005, 12:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-hearing screams from the 15 game that GoT and Bakku were in.....seeing the floor come over and say "who screamed" (man was that guy pissed/a total [censored]) and seeing the look of guilt on bakku's face like a kid who just farted in church but refuses to fess up...pricelsss

[/ QUOTE ]

Were you the guy sweating Death Donkey and Entity in seats 1 and 2 in the Bellagio 15 (with RMarotti nearby in the 4s of the next table)? I never bothered to ask your name. I was the chubby bearded early twenties guy who looked like he hadn't slept in a week.

I wish I'd gotten to know more people than I did, but I was on a monster rush the whole week, and didn't have time . It was great playing with Bakku, DD and Entity (pwned you son). Bakku pwns me. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh man, i thought you wanted to kill me! did you 3-bet me with T2o one hand?
Old 11-10-2005, 03:18 PM

i'll change it once i leave vegas...