Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2005, 11:12 AM

Default Bill Gates clone buys first X-box?

You decide:

Old 11-22-2005, 11:30 AM

Default Re: Bill Gates clone buys first X-box?

Seperated at birth?????

Old 11-22-2005, 12:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You decide:

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't even know what joke you're trying to make.

~D
Old 11-22-2005, 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You decide:

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't even know what joke you're trying to make.

~D

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL
Old 11-22-2005, 12:30 PM

I thought what he did was very different and cool. He bought the first Xbox with his own money and then gave it away for free to the first guy in line. There are a lot of Gates haters out there, and they are just silly and jelous of him. He has given away over 50% of his fortune to charity - while in comparison the WalMart family has given less than 1% of their fortune to charity. There are alot more evil people in this world than Bill Gates and the people who hate on him are wrong for doing so.
Old 11-22-2005, 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought what he did was very different and cool. He bought the first Xbox with his own money and then gave it away for free to the first guy in line. There are a lot of Gates haters out there, and they are just silly and jelous of him. He has given away over 50% of his fortune to charity - while in comparison the WalMart family has given less than 1% of their fortune to charity. There are alot more evil people in this world than Bill Gates and the people who hate on him are wrong for doing so.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should read up on Gates. I agree he's a GREAT philanthropist but a huge reason why he got all those billions is his rather ruthless business dealings. So let's not get carried away about how spectacular he is.

Swede
Old 11-22-2005, 12:45 PM

I think some of you missed the point. I think the OP was trying to say that the first guy in line (with his arms raised and hat on backwards) looks like Bill Gates.

I think.
Old 11-22-2005, 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Did you watch Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Prices (2005) [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2005, 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well the Waltons have to be forgiven since they came up from very humble roots.

More info here: The Waltons

~D
Old 11-22-2005, 11:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You should read up on Gates. I agree he's a GREAT philanthropist but a huge reason why he got all those billions is his rather ruthless business dealings. So let's not get carried away about how spectacular he is.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

What you say is very true. But Bill Gates never made his employees work overtime and then alter their time cards to take the overtime away from them like Walmart. Gates never hired illegal aliens to clean his office and then pay them slave wages and have them sleep out of doors behind his office in sleeping bags like walmart. An internal memo has never come out of Microsoft saying they should only hire young workers under 40 years old to drive down their health care costs which is against federal anti discrimination laws - but this leaked internal memo just came out of walmart. Gates never had full time employees who couldn't even afford food, shelter and clothing, which walmart does, while their rival Costco pays their front line workers $40,000 a year and still makes a profit. To find out more about the walmart truth go to http://www.walmartwatch.com

If you shop at walmart you are really supporting a very, very evil company. Costco is much better.