Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2005, 10:09 PM

Default Re: is there a way to get rakeback on party?

They weren't visible for most people. Mine weren't visible until just this month (well, OK, I didn't check last month so it could have been since then too).
Old 10-09-2005, 10:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A while back when party poker had supposedly "done away with rakeback" wasn't their means of doing this by getting rid of individual tracking?

[/ QUOTE ]

They got rid of individual tracking due to the incessant whining from the affiliates who didn't give rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was about to say that those guys must still use rakeback for their own personal accounts then i read one of the say

"
So I play for about two hours, hit a really good run of cards and get it up to $71.50 and cash out for $51.50."

and realized its n00b-county over there.
Old 10-09-2005, 11:00 PM

My affiliate has just informed me that they have reached a deal with Party that uses individual trackers. The percent is not very good, but at least it shows that RB there is going to be possible again (at least for a while).
Old 10-09-2005, 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My affiliate has just informed me that they have reached a deal with Party that uses individual trackers.

[/ QUOTE ]
Only for new accounts or for everyone they've ever signed up?
Old 10-09-2005, 11:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My affiliate has just informed me that they have reached a deal with Party that uses individual trackers.

[/ QUOTE ]
Only for new accounts or for everyone they've ever signed up?

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is the email I received from them:

We have worked out a deal for rakeback on Party Poker that will allow us individual trackers.

The rate will be xx%. Please don't send requests for a higher rate right now as we have 1,000's of customers that we will be converting and simply can't give these requests the individual attention they require. We will be happy to revisit this on an individual customer basis after we get thru this transition.

We will be emailing you the sign-up information and links to use tomorrow afternoon.

Some of the details such as how often your stats will be updated are still being worked out.

We are also working on details for those with an existing account and want to get complete information before we advise on this issue.

Thanks for hanging in there over the last couple of days and we are excited to have come through with a rakeback alternative for you on Party Poker.

Good luck at the tables!
Old 10-09-2005, 11:23 PM

Thanks Scotty for the info. It seems inline with what Craig was telling everyone.( exsiting users might have a chance at RB> [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )
Old 10-09-2005, 11:44 PM

Most people here I would imagine already have a PP account, therefore the question is IF current account holders will be able to get RB, what will the conditions be? If it's that you need to have had a dormant account for 60 days then what do they define as dormant?

I haven't played at Party for 4 or 5 months but I logged in yesterday to take a look at the updates (and played 1 hand at a playmoney table).

Here's hoping they class dormant as 'not having played on a real money table for X days'.
Old 10-10-2005, 12:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't played at Party for 4 or 5 months but I logged in yesterday to take a look at the updates (and played 1 hand at a playmoney table).

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope nobody sucked out on you. Those bad beats can be brutal at the playmoney tables.
Old 10-10-2005, 12:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I hope nobody sucked out on you. Those bad beats can be brutal at the playmoney tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

I logged into playmoney to get a look at the BJ tables. Oh, and no, I went in for 10 with 92o and won a 43 pot. I rock.
Old 10-10-2005, 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
By the time this happens they have been compensated more than enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

and since they've already been compensated "more than enough", it doesn't hurt them? i don't understand.