Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2003, 11:51 AM

Default Why Do Women Want So Much to be Men?

This Annika person who wants to play mens golf has really got a big problem. Men don't want to have babies and give tea parties, so why can't she stay in the kitchen with the other "ladies" where she belongs? Our ultra liberal society has run amok with this kind of horse droppings. The next thing you know homosexuals will want their own prime time television show.

Women can compete equally in games of skill (like poker) that don't require physical strength, but they are still sadly laking there as well. Women don't have the strength, brains or composite to do the things that men do. God created women to have babies for Pete's sake. What's wrong with that? Be happy that you can have a baby and look good in bikinis. If I was a woman, I'd be happy to have big ta-tas and a nice butinski so men would go ga-ga when I walked by.

Women should stick to girly things. My grandfather is turning over in his grave.