Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2004, 09:10 PM

Default Re: Lying, of course

I want to know where we can get this pillow.

that IS a cool pillow.

pokerfish@aol.com for your answer
(but i doubt she will like THAT photo being on the ZOO, so don't mention where you saw it)

Old 04-08-2004, 08:56 AM

Granny,

If you wish to win the eBay auction, join the snipers. I use www.auctionsniper.com all the time it has save me much time and money over the last few years.

It's completely legit and you can bid on auctions while you sleep and steal the auction in the last second. If you wish to add my name, joetall, when you sign up, much would be appreciated. I get 3 free snipes if you do (which is about 0.25 each btw) so, thanks for 1/2 of a cup of coffee.

You will not be disapponited with it; it's the only way to eBay.

Take care,
Joe Tall
Old 04-08-2004, 10:52 PM

JT,

this is very interesting to see this mentioned, because it is one of the few things that i feel is bad for Ebay.

long story short, i had an ebay store and a 7k+ feedback rating that we sold off last year.

one of the most common complaints i got from buyers was the fact that they were constantly being sniped. i would get ANGRY rants that i should change my end times so that they could be awake, all the way to people accusing me of shill buying. they never understood what sniping was. even when i explained that it did not matter if they were awake when the auction ended cuz' they were playing against a robot bidder, it still caused me nightmares from a CS standpoint.

i know it is the norm, i know it is accepted, but i have such a bad taste from snipers that i refuse to support the industry by using it. not sure if that makes sense, but i just think ebay should be about humans selling to humans on a level playing field. this is my silent protest to have never sniped an auction since becoming just a plain old buyer.

Old 04-09-2004, 04:08 AM

Hmm, all the way from Japan I get the feeling that I am being talked about! LOL... If you only knew the full story behind that shot. Lucky for me, O'Malley is in Japan with me and I WILL get even. He better test his sushi blowfish carefully! Granny, good to see ya posting again, hope you are well,
Jan Fisher
Cardplayercruises.com
Old 04-09-2004, 04:25 AM

Granny, good to see ya posting again, hope you are well,

hiya sweetpie.

i remember my first thought being AHHHH, thanks to her, lot's of people get to leave those at home now.

jan fisher may have been the one that ensured that rooms are almost completely smoke-free. great job fish!!

stop by more often and say hello

Old 05-05-2004, 08:15 PM

Hi granny mae i am the one who made the last bid.i know thats it probably a scam,but i am curious to find out for sure and then i can let you guys know whats up.i have been scammed by used car salesmen for $1000s of dollars so another $30-50 is no big deal.So please do not drive up the price since i am curious about internet gaming in general and want this book .thanks so much it would be appreciated
Old 05-05-2004, 08:24 PM

so another $30-50 is no big deal

transfer me $5 at any site, and i will give you the book you were bidding on in under 3 minutes from the time of the transfer.

that's a good deal, huh?

btw, whatever you do, don't search my posts until we have completed our deal.

ty