Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2005, 10:27 AM

Default Re: rake rebate *DELETED*

Post deleted by Mike Haven
Old 08-21-2005, 11:56 AM

Default Re: rake rebate

We have been slightly delayed but we are in the final stages of integrating our software with the affiliate team. It is my number one priority at the moment and it will be ready sometime next week, hopefully the beginning of the week. If you email us, I will add you to our email list and we will contact you as soon as it is up and running.

Max Wright

Poker Room Manager at PokerShare
Old 08-21-2005, 02:04 PM

Default Re: Pokershare- new poker site.

Heres the bottom line. If you are an UlimateBet member DO NOT join pokershare. You don't get any bonuses or rake back AT ALL. For some reason these people just don't want to come out and say this in a straight forward way. This guy keeps talking around the question everyone wants answered. I've sent numerous emails to support and to the email addy listed for Max and I haven't received any response after depositing and not getting any bonus credited to my account.
Thanks for wasting our time, I seriously doubt pokershare will ever go public much less last longer than 6 months if this is the type of customer service they are offering.
Old 08-21-2005, 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Heres the bottom line. If you are an UlimateBet member DO NOT join pokershare. You don't get any bonuses or rake back AT ALL.

[/ QUOTE ]

UB was the first site I played on.

I signed up for pokershare the other day (and i'll probably try to get a rakeback account when that is operational) and I got an email confirming that I am a pokershare customer, etc.

I also got my first time deposit bonus and am working on clearing that currently.

so what are you talking about? where did you get your information?

I will agree that support is lacking currently. I sent one email allready and never received even a response. It has been a couple days since that email.
Old 08-21-2005, 04:21 PM

>so what are you talking about? where did you get your >information?

Read the latest post from the pokershare guy. That what he essentially said.
Old 08-21-2005, 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
>so what are you talking about? where did you get your >information?

Read the latest post from the pokershare guy. That what he essentially said.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know the post you are referring to, but time and time again he has made the statement that if you get an email saying you are a pokershare customer, then you are a pokershare customer.

Unless they are doing indepth checks on all the users of their site against all the users on the Ultimatebet site (and that one other skin that they have somewhere) there are work arounds.

Hell, this forum is all about work arounds isn't it.

I think there was a reason he kept repeating his line of "if you get an email from pokershare then you are a pokershare customer, if you get it from ultimatebet, then you are basically just created a new UB account" (paraphrased of course).

This is my interpretation of it all.

hell, i guess if i don't get anything for playing at the site other than my initial 250 bonus, then at least i made an extra couple hundred off of them and turn all my UB play back to UB instead of the skin.

No biggie.
Old 08-21-2005, 05:05 PM

Sorry guys,

There does seem to be a long delay with support at the moment. I sent some test emails and they have yet to reply to them.

I will get on this on Monday, i am not at the office till then. But I will get on it as soon as possible.

Max Wright

Poker Manager at PokerShare
Old 08-21-2005, 05:33 PM

I'm quite impressed up till now.

I haven't played at Ultimate Bet before but I really like to software. I love the miniview that will allow me to play 3 tables on my small Compaq laptop (11" screen)

The bonus isn't the fastest to clear but not so slow that it's impossible. It's fair enough and with the 250$ for 250$ depositing it's a great one for the bankrollbuilders.

Depositing money is very well done, you go through a couple of steps and get confirmation and possibility to go back after each one. The available bonuses are listed and you can select one so no wondering if everything will go right.

Too bad about the support, I haven't mailed them myself yet but I think we should give them some credit for being a startup site. If it's still crap in a couple of weeks it's early enough to give them a hard time about it. I haven't tried to cashout anything yet so no comments there.

I registered yesterday morning so I haven't been able yet to see if my shares are anything to brag about but with the limits I play on I'm not walking into any real estate agents yet [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

If it turns out to be a good tournament site too I can see myself spending quite some time here.

Concerning the whole discussion about being an UB user and now moving to Pokershare. Hey, he obviously can't say some things directly (only that you can't but apparantely some can but that's not the deal with UB so....) and he's been trying to give you all the info you need without putting himself in a bad position. Also the fact that he deals with all our questions and hassle is a good sign. He's not trying to deny and hide any problems with the support etc.

My two cents on Pokershare!
Old 08-22-2005, 03:09 PM

Has anyone been able to login to this site and check their sharepoints?

I've been registered and playing since 8/19 and when I attempt to login I get a "username not found" message.
Old 08-22-2005, 04:26 PM

so is everyone basically waiting to signup with a rakeback right now?