Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2005, 03:39 AM

Default Re: MySpace/AIM Trip Report

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What a slut I [censored] this girl this past weekend.

Tried doggy style with her but she was uncomfortable so we just went slow missionary.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're that dude? I took the part of the conversation out where she found out a couple days later that the dude faked the orgasms Paladino style and really could only get off by being anally banged by either a big dick or a huge dildo.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to clarify, the Paladino style refers only to the faking of the orgasm. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course, [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

The rest is clearly Kipin style.

[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Yugoslav
Old 11-04-2005, 03:56 AM

good post...entertaining

What I learned: I need a myspace account.
Old 11-04-2005, 04:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
good post...entertaining

What I learned: I need a myspace account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Be careful...you may get friend requests from very crappy Orange County bands and dogs that live in SF.

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Yugoslav
Old 11-04-2005, 04:07 AM

This started out as a trip report and ended up being a SoCal scrippa joint review thread!

Well I need to check out this "Fritz II". Me and my twin bro went to Silver Reign in Santa Monica/Westwood area on Halloween. The place was dead slow. We went after the Roots concert in Hollywood, where we got plenty drunk. Went to the scippa joint to continue our drunken ways, only to find they didn't serve drinks. WTF!?!? Oh well, just look at chicks while we sober up...How depressing.

Might be goin to the Blackstar concert in Anaheim tomorrow, maybe we will check out Fritz's, but we've spent enough money as it is lol.
Old 11-04-2005, 04:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Might be goin to the Blackstar concert in Anaheim tomorrow, maybe we will check out Fritz's, but we've spent enough money as it is lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Should be worth it.....I simply can't see Rojoh being wrong about these things (but be warned if TheUsher or Lacky attempts to give you advice about scrippa clubs...the shame [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] ).

Yugoslav
Old 11-04-2005, 04:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Should be worth it.....I simply can't see Rojoh being wrong about these things (but be warned if TheUsher or Lacky attempts to give you advice about scrippa clubs...the shame [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] ).

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. Thanks for the tip! Fritz it is!!
Old 11-04-2005, 04:57 AM

To be fair...both TheUsher and Lacky are almost unparalleled ballers once up in da scrippa club. But somehow, someway they manage to f*ck up their initial selection of club.

It's like being ridiculously good at poker but only finding gay Go Fish games or something.....I mean, you never truly can be a winner playing Go Fish...b/c let's face it, you're playing Go Fish when you should be pwning some little batches at poker one table over, [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img].

Yugoslav
Old 11-04-2005, 05:02 AM

That's good to know, as all the scrippas flock to the guys with money. As long as I hang around them, I'll get front row seats. That is always my strategy at the scrip club, sit near the guy with the biggest pockets...He'll feed the chicks money and you don't have to pay much for great tickets. As you can tell my Weak-Tight tendencies don't go over too well in the strip clubs, you gotta be a maniac in there.

Sorry to hijack your post too dude...errr, I think you got her in the bag. Take her down!
Old 11-04-2005, 12:47 PM

we need an update. it sounds too good to be true though. if it is true......LAY A MUSHROOM STAMP ON HER FOREHEAD FOR OOT!
Old 11-04-2005, 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually went to Fritz's last night, coworker got fired(female) so I took her, and some of my other coworkers out to celebrate. After 15 Corona's I was paying the scrippas $20 a pop to kiss the female coworker. Might call for a seperate trip report, but I am hung over, and the breakfast trunk just honked, got to get breakfast burrito...