Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2005, 07:11 PM

Default Re: MySpace/AIM Trip Report

[ QUOTE ]
second and third pics are two different women.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-03-2005, 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yugo,

Your play is to meet here a local strip club. Worst case you are stood up, and you have to look at strippers for a an hour or two. Best case, well you should be able to figure out best case.

Fritz II(In Anaheim) is the right play, not all nude so they serve booze(very important). Might even have a few of your fellow SoCal 2+2 buddies meet you, or better yet be descretely at the club so they can see this dude when he shows up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh...see this is the best advice yet. I was thinking definitely meet up at a scrippa club b/c well...worst thing is I'm neck deep in buck nekkid big bootay scrippaz...and that right there is preety sweet. But going with some 2p2ers then if this *person* no shows (I really don't think a dude is going to show up but you never know) I'm basically still with cool people at a scrippa club.

I think the bottom line here is I need to get my ass to a scrippa club. Fritz II is better than Spearmint? As far as Vegas goes the Spearmint there has been phenomenal to me (and my friends)...

Yugoslav
Old 11-03-2005, 07:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yugo,

Your play is to meet here a local strip club. Worst case you are stood up, and you have to look at strippers for a an hour or two. Best case, well you should be able to figure out best case.

Fritz II(In Anaheim) is the right play, not all nude so they serve booze(very important). Might even have a few of your fellow SoCal 2+2 buddies meet you, or better yet be descretely at the club so they can see this dude when he shows up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh...see this is the best advice yet. I was thinking definitely meet up at a scrippa club b/c well...worst thing is I'm neck deep in buck nekkid big bootay scrippaz...and that right there is preety sweet. But going with some 2p2ers then if this *person* no shows (I really don't think a dude is going to show up but you never know) I'm basically still with cool people at a scrippa club.

I think the bottom line here is I need to get my ass to a scrippa club. Fritz II is better than Spearmint? As far as Vegas goes the Spearmint there has been phenomenal to me (and my friends)...

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Spearmint is better, but it is all nude, and therefore does not serve booze. Fritz II has a good atmosphere for hanging out and looking a the scrippas! Mr. J's is local to you, but the scrippas hassle you every five minutes for tips, even if you are trying to just hang and have a beer.
Old 11-03-2005, 07:57 PM

What a slut I [censored] this girl this past weekend.

Tried doggy style with her but she was uncomfortable so we just went slow missionary.
Old 11-03-2005, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I get very few random messages and/or friend invites. Anyway, last night when I was about to pack it in and go to sleep I checked MySpace and saw I had a friend invite from a dog that lives in SF. Some douche apparently thought making a page for his dog was cool. So I start complaining to all my friends via AIM that apparently only dogs (literally) will talk to me on MySpace and that a cute chick is apparently out of the question.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm also on MySpace, mainly from some friends who are WAAAAAY into it. Your comment about the dog reminds me of one of my real-life friends who is a friend of a lamp on MySpace. Yes, a lamp.
Old 11-03-2005, 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Tried doggy style with her but she was uncomfortable so we just went slow missionary.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're that dude? I took the part of the conversation out where she found out a couple days later that the dude faked the orgasms Paladino style and really could only get off by being anally banged by either a big dick or a huge dildo.

Yugoslav
Old 11-03-2005, 11:26 PM

that girl has an ugly mug
Old 11-03-2005, 11:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
that girl has an ugly mug

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm the only one with the Mr. T avatar around here man, you're going to need to change that...asap
Old 11-04-2005, 03:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're that dude? I took the part of the conversation out where she found out a couple days later that the dude faked the orgasms Paladino style and really could only get off by being anally banged by either a big dick or a huge dildo.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, secret is out... but I still got a big dick.
Old 11-04-2005, 03:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to clarify, the Paladino style refers only to the faking of the orgasm. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]