Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2005, 05:06 PM

Default Re: selling PT databases?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think this database would be worth far more than $500 to your regular opponents.

[/ QUOTE ]

you may be right, but im willing to take that chance

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take one.

PM me for details.
Old 11-06-2005, 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think this database would be worth far more than $500 to your regular opponents.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take one.

PM me for details.

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome.

Barron
Old 11-06-2005, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree this thread sucks, but only because of the responses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for you input. It has made this thread so much better.

Seriously, why are there so many arrogant jerks who come on the mid/high forums who add no value to any the threads?
Old 11-06-2005, 05:33 PM

it's like a disease around here...and it's contagious
Old 11-06-2005, 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for you input. It has made this thread so much better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you don't think its worth it. DON'T BUY IT, instead of complaining about the price. What is the difference of 50-100 dollars to someone who plays 50/100 and higher. Not much. You are right, there are a lot of arrogant jerks that post here. Next time someone wants to sell something poker related, hopefully he'll remember to run it by pricing guru 4thstreetpete. Then we can avoid this kind of pointless discussion.
Old 11-06-2005, 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take one.

PM me for details.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL
Old 11-06-2005, 07:01 PM

Default what a joke

Dont get me wrong Stox is a great guy and I dont personally have anything problem with him posting this. But you delete one of JV's threads, even though he has been posting here before you knew how to spell poker, and leave this which, no offense Stox, is basically just advanced spam. If this post were made by Joe Blow it would have been gone two days ago. Just because you like to talk strategy with a guy, I dont think it should give you a reason to keep a thread like this around when you are deleleting and locking others that are more less harmless.
Old 11-06-2005, 07:16 PM

Default Re: what a joke

[ QUOTE ]
Dont get me wrong Stox is a great guy and I dont personally have anything problem with him posting this. But you delete one of JV's threads, even though he has been posting here before you knew how to spell poker, and leave this which, no offense Stox, is basically just advanced spam. If this post were made by Joe Blow it would have been gone two days ago. Just because you like to talk strategy with a guy, I dont think it should give you a reason to keep a thread like this around when you are deleleting and locking others that are more less harmless.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't think the point of this thread was stox trying to sell his PT database. It turned into that, and now this thread is basically horrible save for the Erik1234 post. Nevertheless, there are a few hand posts on the first page of mid/hi that would make better candidates for deletion IMHO. Also, I'm pretty sure the JV thread would have gotten unlocked had the Prock thread not emerged.
Old 11-06-2005, 07:29 PM

Default Re: what a joke

[ QUOTE ]

I really don't think the point of this thread was stox trying to sell his PT database.

[/ QUOTE ]

As the great Ron Burgandy once said, agree to disagree.
Old 11-06-2005, 08:58 PM

tongni if this thread sucks so much why the fuk are you on here a second time reading responses? seriously just stfu.

You do not know what stox and I discussed over PM. Stox did ask what it would take to make a valuable learning tool on one of his posts and a few of us gave him some suggestions. I don't recall anyone here complaining about the price. If stox's DB is not something you'd be interested in than stfu if you have nothing to add.