Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-15-2005, 12:49 PM

Default Re: The Secrets of Studying Abroad

The women there are shockingly ugly, but slutty. I would take many cheap trips to other countries that have hot sluts as opposed to ugly ones- spain and iceland are supposed to have the finest selection
Old 12-15-2005, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

and don't be a typical american with loud clothes on and a loud mouth and a 'i'm here' attitude

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-15-2005, 12:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
See my list of rules. I have no plans to be a typical American idiot, because I doubt I'll learn a ton that way.

[/ QUOTE ]

When we were in amsterdam last time we met a guy called Lane, from Boston, because me and my friend were laughing at a hooker in a window and he was too. After that we spoke, smoked some weed together, he told us of the cities he's travelling and the british girls he's banging mostly because of his accent etc. He was too shy to ask a hooker how much for the old in and out so we did, then off he went in with her. He met us 15 minutes later (the time limit for being with a hooker), said bye then went to meet up with some american girls who he knew that were also visiting amsterdam. That seems like it should be your plan.
Old 12-15-2005, 12:56 PM

I've had a lot of random sex in the past two years, and I'm obviously open to more. However, I'd also sort of like to meet a nice girl and just be with her for a few months. As one of my buddies said, "You're in a place in your live where you just want to have a lot of sex with the same person." Obviously it's deeper than sex, I want some of the stuff that comes along with those sorts of relationships.

I'm not saying that I'm going into this thing looking for a serious relationship, but I'm also open to it. I'm pretty much open to anything and everything happening. As for hookers, I don't know about that...
Old 12-15-2005, 12:57 PM

I hear Iceland is pretty cool. Plus it's a social democracy so if I catch something it'll be easy to get some healthcare.
Old 12-15-2005, 01:00 PM

I think scotish accent when spoken by a girl is very very sexy the problem is understanding it [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

mushi [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2005, 01:09 PM

Why do you have to understand them?
Old 12-15-2005, 01:10 PM

Don't neglect the American girls. You will probably meet more there than you do here. They will also be more likely to talk/hang out with you just because you are a fellow American.

Try to go to class as little as possible. When I studies in London I scheduled all my classes on Tuesday and Wednesday. Nothing like a 5 day weekend.
Old 12-15-2005, 01:15 PM

Default Sex and Studying Abroad

Maybe this requires another thread, but it's time to turn to the favorite topic of OOT: sex and dating!

Background: I was in a serious, non-mongamous, long distance relationship for about a year and a half. It was pretty messed up, because both her and I were going through rough times. We're still friends, but I think we're both totally different people now. Anyway, we broke up and I proceeded to have sex with a lot of random girls at my college. I'm not trying to brag, just give a picture of my current mental state. Since that messed up girl, I haven't been in a serious relationship. I've never been in a serious relationship with someone who was at the same physical place as me.

What do you guys think about meeting someone while studying abroad? Pros/Cons? I have always frowned upon people who get into serious relationships while studying abroad, but I'm starting to reconsider. It seems like all of this could be more fun with a partner in crime that I get to cuddle with at the end of the night. A lot of crazy [censored] will be happening, it might be nice to have a constant.

Of course, she'd have to be cool as hell. I'm not going to date some girl just for the sake of dating a girl. But I think there will be a lot of cool people, as there are everywhere. Thoughts?
Old 12-15-2005, 01:21 PM

Default Re: Sex and Studying Abroad

I was in a monogamous reltionship when I went to Germany for over 6 months. Its really, really hard, and I don't know if it was really worth it, even though I'm still with her and we've lived together for over 2 years now.

I wouldn't really recommend it unless you're serious enough to contemplate marriage.