Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics

Old 12-29-2005, 07:25 PM

Default Re: Insurgents vs Terrorists: A Debate not finished IMO

[ QUOTE ]
Pit Bull vs Doberman. Both just different breeds of related dangerous dogs. Shoot them both.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 12-29-2005, 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If it werent for the liberal media, we could nuke the whole middle east.

[/ QUOTE ]
We could nuke the whole middle east regardless of whether there was a liberal media or not.
Old 12-29-2005, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Trying to simplify a complex matter leads to re-election given that so much of the electorate is mildly retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

[/ QUOTE ]

Mildly retarded or retarded, I don't think. IQ is not below other countries, but that such a message has many believers shows that knowledge about geography/culture must be less than normal for an industrialized country. On the other hand, there are many knowledgeable people who understands that this message is BS and still vote republican (like MMMMMM I guess), and I don't know how many belong in each category.
Old 12-29-2005, 09:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
On the other hand, there are many knowledgeable people who understands that this message is BS and still vote republican (like MMMMMM I guess), and I don't know how many belong in each category.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I prefer Libertarian, and so voted in the last election.

The pillars of my current political views can be summed up thusly:

1) Everybody should just leave everybody else alone--NO federal forced social programs of any kind

2) The criminal penal code should be vastly reduced (far too many activities are wrongly classified as crimes)

3) There should be a minimum of federal domestic governance, in order to: A) ensure the protection of Constitutional rights, and B) carry out a few other federal duties as specifically enumerated in the Constitution

4) Hunt down and kill the Islamic terrorists. This especially should apply to the leaderships of known Middle Eastern terrorist organizations. We have played softball with these dangerous fanatics for far too long, and it's past time to take the kid gloves off and just start eliminating these dangerous and deadly lunatics (who are our enemies and the enemies of the free world). Their leaders should be assassinated or taken out by missiles, and their headquarters and training camps should be completely reduced to rubble.
Old 12-30-2005, 05:53 AM

Default Foreign Jihadists Upset Oil Market -- and MMMMMM !

[ QUOTE ]
CNN
Oil tanker drivers walked off the job amid insurgent threats, forcing the closure of an oil refinery north of Baghdad. Because so many haulers are not working, the refinery was shut down.

[/ QUOTE ]