Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2005, 01:57 PM

Default Cashing out of Golden Palace

I'm just cashing out my account on Golden Palace and they're proceedures are a little confusing. Firstly I tried to withdraw the whole account and I go a message saying they couldn't clear the funds untill i sent them details to prove I was over 18. The transfer was cancelled and the funds remained. However I ran the same withdrawal again and got no message and the funds have been moved into withdrawal pending.

Does anyone have any experience of cash outs from this site?
Old 11-17-2005, 02:06 PM

Default Re: Cashing out of Golden Palace

[ QUOTE ]
I'm just cashing out my account on Golden Palace and they're proceedures are a little confusing. Firstly I tried to withdraw the whole account and I go a message saying they couldn't clear the funds untill i sent them details to prove I was over 18. The transfer was cancelled and the funds remained. However I ran the same withdrawal again and got no message and the funds have been moved into withdrawal pending.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Scan your driver's license, bank statement and utility bill and make a PDF file.

2. Send the file to security@goldenpalace.com

3. Wait a few hours.

4. Call 1-888-217-5648. Talk to a rep and verify that the security dept has received the PDF file. Ask them to send a confirmation email to you.

5. Check your email, including your junk mail. Your PDF file will either be rejected (something is unclear/missing....) or approved.

6. Once you receive the approval email from their security dept you are all set.
Old 11-17-2005, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Scan your driver's license, bank statement and utility bill and make a PDF file.

2. Send the file to security@goldenpalace.com

3. Wait a few hours.

4. Call 1-888-217-5648. Talk to a rep and verify that the security dept has received the PDF file. Ask them to send a confirmation email to you.

5. Check your email, including your junk mail. Your PDF file will either be rejected (something is unclear/missing....) or approved.

6. Once you receive the approval email from their security dept you are all set.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can never understand why so many people are willing to jump thru such hoops to play at all these small rinky-dink sites that put all these barriers in place cause they don't want you to cash out. Just stick to the big ones.
Old 11-17-2005, 02:37 PM

Location: USS George washington, Virgina, 7 months until Los Angeles

i had my cash out smooth without incident.
Old 11-17-2005, 02:40 PM

Cashouts there suck, they take like 5 days to go through.
~Justin