Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-11-2005, 06:33 PM

Default Re: I got pwned by the girl at Wendy\'s drive-thru

[ QUOTE ]
rule of thumb, dont be an ass to someone who is getting ready to put your sandwich together...especially when they only make $6/hr

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

These are words to live by, my friends STILL don't get it. If I'm with someone and they are a dick at the speaker I won't even eat.
Old 08-11-2005, 06:38 PM

Here's a solution- don't go through the drive through. I never do and I always get the correct order.
Old 08-11-2005, 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You can say what you want in Subway cause you get to observe all the sandwich making. With Drive-Thru, you must be on your best behaviour until the food is received.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the premise on which the mighty Steak 'n Shake was founded. The food is cooked right behind the counter... "In Sight It Must Be Right"
Old 08-11-2005, 08:08 PM

I wasn't aware that fast food restaurants include free refills in their meals? I've always been tempted to go to the fountain for another drink but I thought that this was not allowed.

Can someone clarify? What is the limit to the number of free refills I can have?
Old 08-11-2005, 08:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wasn't aware that fast food restaurants include free refills in their meals? I've always been tempted to go to the fountain for another drink but I thought that this was not allowed.

Can someone clarify? What is the limit to the number of free refills I can have?

[/ QUOTE ]

As many as you want until you leave the doors. When you come back in you have to buy a new one.

KO
Old 08-11-2005, 10:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As many as you want until you leave the doors. When you come back in you have to buy a new one.

KO

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow that's sweet. And this applies to any of the fast food restaurant chains? And I can take a refill out with me?
Old 08-11-2005, 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

KO

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow that's sweet. And this applies to any of the fast food restaurant chains? And I can take a refill out with me?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're serious, yes, you can have as many refills as you want and fill it up on the way out. It costs them a nickel a cup. I don't think they care.
Old 08-11-2005, 11:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Wow, you must not eat much fast food [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Virtually every place has free refills even if you have to ask for it. There's a franchise Wendy's by my house that is terrible not only because they have Pepsi instead of Coke, but they charge 25 cents for a refill. That's the one place you get the large instead of a small.

Wendy's does, however, have a weird way of getting a refill. They will take your original cup and throw it away and give you a new one.
Old 08-11-2005, 11:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

KO

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're serious, yes, you can have as many refills as you want and fill it up on the way out. It costs them a nickel a cup. I don't think they care.

[/ QUOTE ]

So what about the fast food places that have the fountains behind the counter? You don't get free refills at those?
Old 08-11-2005, 11:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

KO

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So what about the fast food places that have the fountains behind the counter? You don't get free refills at those?

[/ QUOTE ]