Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2005, 10:17 AM

Default Re: Let the Games Begin

I see that those matches are still going. Somebody might email Stars and ask for them to be killed ...
Old 12-13-2005, 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I see that those matches are still going. Somebody might email Stars and ask for them to be killed ...

[/ QUOTE ]

im gonna email them and ask em to close the matches. Dont want em to get annoyed and not allow us to use them anymore.
Old 12-13-2005, 10:51 AM

apathy 1470 (button)
ezratei 2530

goleafsgo 1565
suckoutqueen 2435 (button)

we should make sure not to abuse these tournies or i'd imagine stars will quickly remove them. They arent profiting at all on them after all.
Old 12-13-2005, 10:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
apathy 1470 (button)
ezratei 2530

goleafsgo 1565

we should make sure not to abuse these tournies or i'd imagine stars will quickly remove them. They arent profiting at all on them after all.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, seriously. that 2435 figure is after i sat there for 15 minutes trying to get apathy to fold away his blinds and wanted to kill myself afterwards because for each 10 chips it takes like 10 seconds. if you sit down in a match by mistake, just go all in, it takes 15 seconds, seriously...
Old 12-13-2005, 12:04 PM

Regarding recording the heads up matches

When possible POST the scheduled time you are going to play. Or even better yet PM me or email aekdbet@gmail
Even if I will be in an exam or something I can schedule a recording to begin.

Holla!
Old 12-13-2005, 12:44 PM

How come there always has to be a comedian in every thread?
Old 12-13-2005, 12:57 PM

hey guys... so i don't know if the 2pm match will happen because pokerstars is giving me trouble. i'm leaving until 2pm EST basically, at which point i will see if it works but if it does not you will have the following as evidence why:

pokerstars has changed the password to my account due to having to rectify the hu match with apathy. they said they changed the password, put me all in, and now i can get in. however, i try to log in and it says someone is using my account.

i email support to ask them what the deal is and how i can access my account, and i email them from my gmail account. i email them two times and quote the original text of their email. they email me back to tell me they cannot correspond with me if i do not write to them from the email with which my account is registered. i tell them that myname@aya.yale.edu is merely a forwarding address to myname@gmail.com, and thus i cannot email them from my other account because it is only a forwarding address. i explain that between having the same exact address with a different path and quoting the original text that came to my aya.yale.edu account, that is should be obvious i am the same person.

so far no response.

two morals:
i might n ot be able to play poker today at 2pm.
if you f-ing join in a game and you dont mean to, go all in before you just leave so you dont screw someone else over.

that's all, thanks for listening.
Old 12-13-2005, 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
apathy 1470 (button)
ezratei 2530

goleafsgo 1565

[/ QUOTE ]

Apathy couldn't log back onto his account last night after a disconnect, that's why our match got stalled.
Old 12-13-2005, 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
funny, i could let me ego set in and reply "$1500 HU RIGHT NOW ME AND YOU SPONGER" but wait, we already did that and where were you sponger? hmmm....

[/ QUOTE ]

hey hey hey, nothing against you, but my bracket hinges on AJo winning this match and all future matches.
Old 12-13-2005, 01:43 PM

Ok for the record the same thing happened to my account (Apathy123) when I got disconnected. Just email support from your proper email acct and ask them to reset your account.

I also tried to find you to finish that match but we were never on at the same time last night. GoleafsGo41 is a friends account that I had to use to finish my match against ezratei while Apathy123 was out of order. I accidentally sat in the same HU thing as you (not sure why you were sitting there but whatever.)

In short, if those are still running hopefully stars support can end them all and if not, PM me for my AIM and I'll sort it out.