Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 12-06-2005, 02:18 PM

Default Questions about MTH

These questions pertain to the cascade option on Party's new beta system. If I have multiple tables going, and then a table pops up requiring my action, when I go to bet raise or fold another table will pop up, and then another also requiring my action. Is there a way I can make the program wait until I have completed the action on the first table before others take their turn? It would make things go much smoother.

Another problem is with new tables. If I am on the waiting list for a table and I'm playing multiple games, when a seat comes open that table will pop up. But if I don't take the seat very quickly (again using the cascading feature) then it goes away not to come back. If I can't find it in time I won't get the seat. I know I can make the new table pop up in a different location, but there are two problems with this:

1. It pops up too low on my screen and part of the table is hidden by the windows tool bar

2. I'd prefer to have the table remain in the que, let me take the seat, and then go on to the next decision in the que. This problem is somewhat related to the first problem above.

Thanks.
Old 12-06-2005, 02:37 PM

Default Lag with latest version?

Has anyone else noticed a considerable lag with the newest upgrade (2.011)? The tables don't appear in the active area as quickly and it takes some time for my mouse clicks to register. The situation gets worse the longer I play.
Old 12-07-2005, 01:01 AM

Default Re: MTH v2.008 Release

This voice recognition is incredible. It works perfectly.
Old 12-07-2005, 06:42 AM

Default Re: Lag with latest version?

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone else noticed a considerable lag with the newest upgrade (2.011)? The tables don't appear in the active area as quickly and it takes some time for my mouse clicks to register. The situation gets worse the longer I play.

[/ QUOTE ]

ive definitely noticed the time it takes the mouse clicks to register
Old 12-07-2005, 06:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ive definitely noticed the time it takes the mouse clicks to register

[/ QUOTE ]

I will look into the suboptimal performance as soon as i get the time [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2005, 12:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I will look into the suboptimal performance as soon as i get the time [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for all of your efforts. Would it be possible to post a link to V2.010 so we can roll back?
Old 12-07-2005, 01:22 PM

More awesome than before....Ive just downloaded the voice command and gone through the voice tests. What do people suggest as the uno, dos, tres commands...Im thinking tres for push, uno for half pot, and dos for pot...would/does that work for the NL players already using it?

Giddily

Bingo
Old 12-07-2005, 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
More awesome than before....Ive just downloaded the voice command and gone through the voice tests. What do people suggest as the uno, dos, tres commands...Im thinking tres for push, uno for half pot, and dos for pot...would/does that work for the NL players already using it?

Giddily

Bingo

[/ QUOTE ]

"Push" works for what you would think it would.
I use "uno" for the amount I use against 1 limper, "dos" for two limpers, etc.
Old 12-07-2005, 08:24 PM

I have a $35 Logitech headset mic after doing all training I am still getting ghost raises periodically. I actually think its movement from the mic that is causing it.

Stay away form the this mic I guess.
Old 12-08-2005, 12:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a $35 Logitech headset mic after doing all training I am still getting ghost raises periodically. I actually think its movement from the mic that is causing it.

Stay away form the this mic I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried 2 different mics and I am also getting a few mystery bets and raises. Some of these happen when I blow into the mic or unconsciously let out a sigh or "tsk" sound. I seems to interpret these sounds as "Bet". A couple happend for reasons that I can't explain.

With practice, I should get better at it, and it already works very well.