Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2005, 02:04 PM

Default Re: Guys, it\'s not about the money or the 9K swing, thats not it at al

that means my ability to read a player is better in a live game because of the time i've spent playing live, and i have nothing to go with online...what do you reccomend for tracking software? i searched some the other night, but was going to ask opinions here, first. what do you use?
Old 11-01-2005, 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
that means my ability to read a player is better in a live game because of the time i've spent playing live, and i have nothing to go with online...what do you reccomend for tracking software? i searched some the other night, but was going to ask opinions here, first. what do you use?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll tell you what to get and where to get it if you simply exmplain to me how you know you played 80k hands online.

Barron
Old 11-01-2005, 02:26 PM

i thought i already posted this....

i have a journal that i record start and stop times and number of tables for online play, and i record each table as a separate game with a separate result. i count for 80 hands per hour per table.
Old 11-01-2005, 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i thought i already posted this....

i have a journal that i record start and stop times and number of tables for online play, and i record each table as a separate game with a separate result. i count for 80 hands per hour per table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Poker Tracker

Playerview

Barron
Old 11-01-2005, 02:44 PM

Default Re: I was wrong, you were right, but that\'s why i joined 2+2, 80K hands...

Does anyone else get this odd sense that TxRedMan is the ultimate troll poster / gimmick account? I have had this nagging feeling ever since his first posts and every new post I see just seems to fit in line with this intuition... Am I alone on this one?
Old 11-01-2005, 02:54 PM

Default Re: I was wrong, you were right, but that\'s why i joined 2+2, 80K hands...

[ QUOTE ]
Am I alone on this one?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope.
Old 11-01-2005, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone else get this odd sense that TxRedMan is the ultimate troll poster / gimmick account? I have had this nagging feeling ever since his first posts and every new post I see just seems to fit in line with this intuition... Am I alone on this one?

[/ QUOTE ]

what do you mean by the ultimate gimmick account? what are you getting at? and define troll, please.
Old 11-01-2005, 03:06 PM

Default Will someone define \"troll\" for me.

I've been called a troll for a while now, and i dont know what you mean. I picture an ugly monster guarding a bridge that crosses some river. What the hell does it mean here?
Old 11-01-2005, 03:11 PM

Default Re: Will someone define \"troll\" for me.

[ QUOTE ]
I've been called a troll for a while now, and i dont know what you mean. I picture an ugly monster guarding a bridge that crosses some river. What the hell does it mean here?

[/ QUOTE ]

See what I mean? Every single post.
Old 11-01-2005, 03:17 PM

Default Re: Will someone define \"troll\" for me.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

See what I mean? Every single post.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i see what you mean....

answer the question guru.