Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back

Old 10-28-2005, 04:06 AM

Default WOW - Raketherake customer service!

Created a problem through my own stupidity: downloaded Absolute software not through an affiliate (thought I could link to an affiliate before depositing). Contacted AP support who suggested that they might be able to manually tag the account and then heard nothing for two weeks.

Heard good things about Raketherake, so emailed them to see whether they could have a word with AP on my behalf. Jessica emailed me back within the hour to say she had emailed AP - that was yesterday. This morning I get an email from AP - account tagged to RTR and thanks for my patience. Nice to know that CS is alive and well - thanks Jessica!!
Old 10-28-2005, 06:11 AM

Default Re: WOW - Raketherake customer service!

I find the Absolute service to be pretty decent. I signed up properly thru an affiliate from the instructions on their website. They said wait 4 or 5 days for Absolute to confirm I am tagged. 5 days no answer. I email Absolute, and so does my affiliate. Absolute says I am NOT tagged. One email later, and now I am in the processed of being tagged. Support took about 7 hours to reply each time, and the communication was good.

I don't know if I will get all the MGR from the previous week. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Wake up Party!
Old 10-28-2005, 10:23 AM

I, too, have had nothing but great experiences in dealing with RTR. CS has been very helpful, and faster than expected without exception. I think there must be a dozen Jessicas! Well done, RTR!
Old 10-28-2005, 10:31 AM

I'll had my vote for Jessica & RTR here. Only recently started playing online properly and signed up through them a couple of times. Very swift and helpful indeed.

M-P
Old 10-28-2005, 11:17 AM

I have always gotten swift replies from rtr's customer service and was satisfied with them for the first 4 months or so I have used them, but they haven't really been helping with the problems I've been having with Absolute tracking lately. They tell me to contact Absolute, Absolute tells me to contact them, and everyone tells me completely different #s as to what the amount of raked hands I have played is, and I haven't even started to go over the MGR with them.

This is what happened basically; I told them I thought there was a problem w/ the # of raked hands and the rake generated being reported on their site. They told me that Absolute reported to them I had played X number of raked hands this month, and to email Absolute. Absolute told me that their records indicated I had played almost 3 times X number of raked hands this month, and to email my affiliate. I forwarded the email from Absolute to rtr and they said, "We really don't know what to tell you. We already told you what they reported to us." It confuses me, because I thought they got a piece of my business from Absolute and would want an accurate count, but I figure since i am a low-volume player, they just couldn't be bothered to worry about it.

I am still hoping the problems resolve themselves and that my end of the month #'s jibe with each other. If not I will have to move on, regretfully, because I have otherwise enjoyed my experience w/ RTR and Absolute, and I am pretty sure none of this is intentional. But if I'm not getting the deal I was promised, that's not right.
Old 10-28-2005, 11:27 AM

until we get some pics of this Jessica chick i will be skeptical.
Old 10-28-2005, 11:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I imagine her as being very hot.
Old 10-28-2005, 11:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I imagine her as being very hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like she is being called out!
Old 10-28-2005, 11:57 AM

I too had a problem with Absolute. Apparently, Absolute contacted RTR (or the other way around) as I was not properly tracked by their system. Jessica emailed me yesterday and let me know that all was well and Absolute will be working to get me properly tracked. Of course, all of this was completely unknown to me; I had only signed up at Absolute a week or so ago. Hey, if problems are fixed without my knowledge that there is even a problem, I definitely have to hand it to Jessica (who is obviously a machine) and the rest of the RTR team.

On a side note, I have been using RTR rather exclusively the last couple of months and have so far certainly been a low volume player. Shrug.
Old 10-28-2005, 12:12 PM

Like I said, always was happy previous, and I'm still hoping this turns out OK. Who knows?

I was just really disappointed in the last few responses, it was basically both sides saying, "We don't know what to tell you," and also refusing to communicate with each other; you guys say Absolute contacted RTR, RTR contacted Absolute, but Absolute says they won't contact RTR and have nothing to do with the affiliate, and RTR tells me to contact Absolute myself, and they have not even offered to ask Absolute themselves what is going on, despite the fact that I forwarded them an email from Absolute stating that they had me down for 3x the # of raked hands that RTR says Absolute reported to them. I thought that was strange.

At any rate, I'm not trying to badmouth anyone, just relating the story, kind of wondering if anyone has had a similar experience.

Hopefully at the end of the month all of the #s are right.