Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 12-19-2005, 01:17 AM

Default GOD I AM STUPID

Somehow, I managed to screw up the easiest promotion party has ever done, the "santa's bulging sack"

I was building a loft for my room all day, and I kept putting it off. Soon it was 11:00 PM and I'm like, "crap I better log on to party and earn 100 points before midnight!"

so I log on. I see the lobby clock...00:09

...[censored]

I HATE THE CENTRAL TIME ZONE.

nothing good ever happens in the central time zone.
Old 12-19-2005, 01:26 AM

Default Re: GOD I AM STUPID

[ QUOTE ]
Somehow, I managed to screw up the easiest promotion party has ever done, the "santa's bulging sack"

I was building a loft for my room all day, and I kept putting it off. Soon it was 11:00 PM and I'm like, "crap I better log on to party and earn 100 points before midnight!"

so I log on. I see the lobby clock...00:09

...[censored]

I HATE THE CENTRAL TIME ZONE.

nothing good ever happens in the central time zone.

[/ QUOTE ]

That sux on the bulgeless sack.

But, if I lived in the Eastern time zone, I'd have to get up earlier (I think - it always takes me a few minutes to figure that out).
Old 12-19-2005, 03:38 AM

This happened to me. Email them and tell them what happened. I have been getting between 200 and 550 points a day, so maybe that is why they went ahead and credited the day I missed. Anyways they did fix it. Just tell them your mom was in a wreck or some shi.t
Old 12-19-2005, 03:46 AM

wow, i've been averaging 1000 points lately. maybe they will hook me up!
Old 12-19-2005, 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow, i've been averaging 1000 points lately. maybe they will hook me up!

[/ QUOTE ]

I myself have been getting at least 100 PP daily for the first 17 days as well until yesterday, Sunday the 18th. I was nowhere near any computer that I COULD use for a full hour or so (I'm a low stakes limit player so it has been a good challenge all month so far).

I had seen some people already getting Party to give them 100 points for a missed day earlier this month... so I went ahead and e-mailed them earlier today. Wish me luck!

Though, with 2 posters above me saying playing 200-500-1000 points normally, and I am like between 104-156 points per day, gulps, would they even bat an eye for me?? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Been waiting for a response from bonus[at]partypoker[dot]com in the last few hours...

* CalvinTy
Old 12-20-2005, 09:35 AM

FYI... I apparently had received an earlier response from Party on this "missed day" situation (but was probably caught in the ISP's junk filter), but the email that I did get said something like this:

"We do understand your concerns, however as mentioned in our previous email that the party points awarded to your account is a system generated process, where in the points are added to your account at the end of the day for playing at our tables. Hence, we regret to inform you that, we would not be able to add party points directly to your account."

I am extremely puzzled in how some people on 2+2 have said they were credited with the points, but Party is stonewalling me saying it is "not possible" to that effect?? Either some posters or Party is not telling me the entire truth, and it's pissing me off... any suggestions?

* CalvinTy
Old 12-20-2005, 11:16 AM

I am starting to wonder about some posters claiming that they were "credited" for the missing day, etc... Party seems to insist it is not possible. FYI for everyone.

"Dear <me>,

Thank you for contacting us.

I understand that you are referring to the Santaŭs Party Pack promotion, with regard to your concern please note the Party Points are updated on the day-to-day basis.The system calculates the party points based on the games you play and at what time you play.

It is absolutely true that we cannot manually add any party points into the account and can neither deduct party points from the account.

And please be assured there is no inequality because of the VIP status. The promotion offer is similar and equal to each and every player at our site.

If you have any other concerns please write back, we will be glad to assist you.

I appreciate your understanding and wish you luck at or tables.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Bhavana
Poker Customer Care"

* CalvinTy
Old 12-20-2005, 01:40 PM

sorry calvin, my account was not "credited". I was told I would get the bonus for having 30days played and not 31. Under my account info my missed day still shows up as zero.
Old 12-20-2005, 08:00 PM

Party is VERY good at choosing when and where to do these types of things. When they don't they play stupid and say "We regret to inform you this is done automaticallt and we are not able to do it ourselves" I called about something I know they CAN do but they refused to do it and they got tired of me and said, "I will talk to my manager and call you back" I never got a phone call back but I know I was just told this to make me shut the fuuck up.
Old 12-23-2005, 10:53 AM

What's really funny is party actually did credit people's points manually.

About a month back, after party started the rule that you had to play at least one hand in thirty days to keep your player points, I lost them. But a few weeks later an option appeared to redeem them on the player page, and all thirtysomething thousand were back in my account.
Party's 2000th flip flop.