Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2005, 03:42 PM

Default Re: how many buyins

pretty much exactly what A2K said, if you have cashout problems the money is just sort of floating around and it just makes me uncomfortable and annoyed if it is a significant amount.

I much prefer to keep less on the site and make smaller cashouts more regularly because I get very annoyed about bigger cashouts that have problems, especially since customer service generally has no clue (except for stars).
Old 09-08-2005, 03:47 PM

i wouldnt on prima, but i keep 30+ buy ins on party.

cashouts have never been a pain either.
Old 09-08-2005, 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No, don't worry about it. I played on several different skins and it seemed like I was always subject to a random security check which consisted of me having to mail in drivers license, bill, proof of address. It was just annoying becuase I would cash out and by the time we exchagned information, sent emails back and forth, etc it was 3 weeks later. Just felt somewhat uncomfortable having all that money somewhere in cyberspace while they sorted it out. There customer service is always polite and friendly, but make no mistake, definitely retarded. I could probably talk to 20 different reps an hour and none would have a clue about what the other said, where I stood etc, I started CCing emails to like 20 different people to get ont eh same page. Really annoying. Plus I really don't like the idea of emailing my driver's license around the internet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh, are they really that bad at Prima? I'm about to pull a bunch off of Royal Vegas . . .

Anyone have any idea what the threshold is for measures like this (driver's license, etc)? I've only pulled $5k off at a time, and never had any hassles before (pokerroom primarily) . . .
Old 09-08-2005, 03:51 PM

I never had any problems until recently, but the one I did have on a skin was so annoying that I think I'm better off not keeping > 20 buyins on any party skin. for whatever reason, it really ended up annoying me and I had to spend a lot of time on the phone w/customer service to sort it out.
Old 09-08-2005, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ugh, are they really that bad at Prima? I'm about to pull a bunch off of Royal Vegas . . .

Anyone have any idea what the threshold is for measures like this (driver's license, etc)? I've only pulled $5k off at a time, and never had any hassles before (pokerroom primarily) . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't go above 10k on a cashout/deposit. I had several 10k exchanges back and forth, but then when I withdrew 11.1k, they flipped out. If you want to play it safe, just do 5 at a time... Also don't go changing cash out methods with them like I went from neteller to firepay to neteller, etc... big NONO