Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-2005, 11:17 PM

Default Re: Stealing From McDonalds

If you ever want a free McFlurry, just walk in and say "hi, I ordered a mcflurry with my order, but never got it". They don't ask any questions (unless u botch it up completely) and give it to u right there on the spot. In fact, my overweight friend once walked in, said "hi, the lady working didn't give me my butterfinger mcflurry". The worker said "Sir, we don't offer butterfinger McFlurry's..and there is no lady working." He replied "well, oreo's fine", and they gave it to him!.
Old 08-29-2005, 11:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So Adil, in a fit of drunken anger, shouts out "CAN WE HAVE OUR FOOD? YOUR CREDIT CARD MACHINE DOES NOT WORK!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Well done. You just made this fast food worker's shitty life that much worse.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe this is his friend's way of telling the fast food worker that he should have studied harder in junior high school or that she shouldn't have had a baby at 16

He could just be motivating them to try harder and get out of this job

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, *that's* why he was doing it. I'm sure it meant even more coming from a bunch of spoiled teenagers driving around in daddy's car.
Old 08-30-2005, 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure it meant even more coming from a bunch of spoiled teenagers driving around in daddy's car.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean the car I paid in cash for with my own money?
Old 08-30-2005, 01:21 AM

im eating a mcdonalds chocolate shake right now, Arbys shakes>>>>>>>>>>> >>mcdonalds
Old 08-30-2005, 01:21 AM

nice thread. how lame is it not to have 15 bucks between 4 people lol. why on earth did u post this
Old 08-30-2005, 01:55 AM

When I worked at KFC I gave away enough free food to friends to put this place outta business. Buckets and buckets of stuff... chicken, biscuits, wedges, everything. I had people from school give me a list of stuff they wanted and they'd come by and pick it up when they got out of school. I only did this with friends though.
Old 08-30-2005, 02:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When I worked at KFC I gave away enough free food to friends to put this place outta business. Buckets and buckets of stuff... chicken, biscuits, wedges, everything. I had people from school give me a list of stuff they wanted and they'd come by and pick it up when they got out of school. I only did this with friends though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, I’m sure the colonel appreciated the fact you were only stealing for your friends and not for selfish reasons.
Old 08-30-2005, 02:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol wow, and I thought I was such a badass for charging my friends for just a plain bagel instead of a bagel with cream cheese.
Old 08-30-2005, 02:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol wow, and I thought I was such a badass for charging my friends for just a plain bagel instead of a bagel with cream cheese.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm lol too because I don't eat any fast food and these punks stealing food is causing YOU to pay more for the garbage you eat.
Old 08-30-2005, 02:30 AM

I worked at Kum and Go (gas station) during high school and I used to give my friends 2 for 1 cases. Turns out that someone else was doing the same thing with cigarettes and they eventually got caught. The missing beer was blamed on him and I stopped doing it.