Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2005, 02:43 PM

Default Parbet

I have nothing but good to say about parbet. They have actually same owners as expekt has, and it was the site I wondered if they will as well leave prima poker, but they told me that they have no plans to do that and are very happy with the current situation.

Deposits and withdraws are very fast and free of charge, at least to finnish bank account.
Old 08-28-2005, 02:56 PM

Default Re: Parbet

[ QUOTE ]
They have actually same owners as expekt has

[/ QUOTE ]

That was the first thing I thought about (see post above). They also had the exact same great deposit/withdraw options as expekt (witch is one of the main reasons I play at expekt).
Old 08-28-2005, 05:07 PM

They also had the exact same great deposit/withdraw options as expekt (witch is one of the main reasons I play at expekt).

Can you tell me what is so different about this compared to any other room?
Party, stars, UB etc?
I don't quite understand what is so great about Expekt's deposit and withdraw options.
thx
Old 08-28-2005, 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't quite understand what is so great about Expekt's deposit and withdraw options.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you don't need any neteller or calling some foreign phonenumbers to verify that you are you. I had a realy bad experience with Party trying to sign up without my own phone (did not have one) and I did not have a drivers licence either and I had to call India to talk to someone who did not understand a thing... I ended up being banned... On Expekt I deposit with my VISA (could also do direct bank transfer) and I withdraw to my bank account (no fee). No other sites than Expekt and Parbet (both prima poker) have I seen that had it like that. Deposit by VISA is pretty standard but to withdraw FREE to a Swedish bank account, it's like forget about it.

By having it this way I do not need a Neteller account (and all hassles that comes with signing up with that) at all.
Old 08-29-2005, 04:19 PM

Default Re: Witch prima skin do you prefer?

[ QUOTE ]
I think I might have found a good one now. Parbet.

[/ QUOTE ]
Seems like Parbet and Expekt might not accept Americans? Any idea?
Old 08-29-2005, 04:21 PM

No, they don't.
Old 08-30-2005, 05:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Battlefield for example, hosted by same domain as rakebackpoker (sites look almost identical, very suspect). Royal card club is not there either.

[/ QUOTE ]

These two sites are both Prima site skins. That is why the sites look allmost identical, that is what a skin is.
Old 08-31-2005, 01:48 AM

I have a couple of skin questions you can help me with. I've never played at any skin.

I visited Aztec Riches Poker website and it listed 800 players currently playing. This seems way too small for the whole Prima network. Doesn't playing a cash game on any Prima skin mean that you would be playing with all the cash game players at every Prima Network skin? I've heard that not all Party skins have access to all the Party tournaments, but I've never heard that about cash games.

Secondly, I visited the Gaming Club website, another Prima skin, and unlike Aztec it didn't list Omaha Hi-Lo as a game it offered. Wouldn't all skins offer the same cash games?

Also, if you could tell me the structure for Prima Omaha Hi/Lo Sit'n Go's I would appreciate it. I realize this may seem like a STT forum question, but I believe more Prima players will see this here than they would in the STT forum.

-Number of players per Sit'nGo table
-Number of starting chips per player
-Do blinds increase by hand count or time period?
-Blind levels

Thanks
Old 09-01-2005, 04:50 AM

I only tried two skins, Expekt and Parbet, both had all games (including Omaha Hi/Lo).

When it comes to Sit & Go there are several alot of diffrent sizes. The most common is 10 person. But there are also 2, 3, 4, 5, 15, 20, 30. Starting chips on all SNGs I played were 1000. Blinds increase by hand count (10). The standard blind levels are like this (some sngs have other blinds):

level 1: 10/20
2: 20/40
3: 40/80
4: 80/160
5: 160/320
6: 320/640
7: 640/1280
never seen level 8
Old 09-01-2005, 04:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
These two sites are both Prima site skins. That is why the sites look allmost identical, that is what a skin is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I meant that the WEBSITES looked almost identical, not the client. All other prima skins have way diffrent websites. I think they are just subskins of another skin.