Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2005, 08:28 PM
Posts: n/a
Default online casino gambling affiliate tax question

I am a CasinoBlasters affiliate. CasinoBlasters is an online casino gambling company based in Canada. I am a resident of the United States of America. I get paid 50% of the profits when a player that I refer loses money. Do I have to report any of my earnings to the IRS since 1. I am a US citizen and CasinoBlasters is a Canadian company or 2. The nature of the business is online gambling. Would either of these be reason enough not to have to report my earnings to the IRS?

Thanks much,
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.