Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 12-19-2005, 10:47 PM

Default Re: I got someone at Absolute fired ( Microbob long)

Good Job you provoked an idiot into making an assumption,

The USPS does a really good job and I have never had a problem with them.On the other hand I am still looking for the 30000 AP points lost in thier store.
Old 12-20-2005, 10:26 PM

Just a quick update. Gian from absolute sent me via UPS a t-shirt, polo shirt, and a hat.
Old 12-20-2005, 11:17 PM

Damn. I saw the title and I hoped it was the guy who designed their software.

Well, try, try again...
Old 12-21-2005, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"After a little over 4 weeks I hadn't received the shirt and sent an e-mail to see if there was a delay. No response. I sent 3 more e-mail before I finally got this back"

You said right there that you sent 3 emails before you got that response from him.

" I personally sent the order to our shipping people for you so I will assure you that it is en route although I cannot give you an exact date or a tracking as it was sent regular mail and the USPS doesn?t do tracking numbers."

What more does he have to say? He told you he sent the request and it was being processed but could give you no more information on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

So what you're saying is that once a customer service rep has told you that he has taken care of the problem, and given an estimated delivery date, the estimated delivery date has passed and then some without the merchandise arriving, that there is something wrong with asking again? And that getting no response to three emails and then a rude response to the fourth is reasonable customer service? You must really like getting screwed over.
Old 12-23-2005, 03:19 AM

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Just to make it clear, I wasn't being serious here. I was bored and no new threads were popping up so I figured I'd get this one rolling.

About the only thing I was honest on was the fact that you didn't have to throw the guy under the bus. I, personally would have just went over his head to start but to each his own.
Old 12-23-2005, 08:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Just to make it clear, I wasn't being serious here. I was bored and no new threads were popping up so I figured I'd get this one rolling.

About the only thing I was honest on was the fact that you didn't have to throw the guy under the bus. I, personally would have just went over his head to start but to each his own.

[/ QUOTE ]

BS.
Old 12-23-2005, 10:33 AM

LOL, I was seriously goofing around. I went out of town that next morning and had to get in my dose of 2+2 before I left (since my hotel didn't have internet connection). My thread in the sporting events forum died, so I needed a new one, and this thread was the lucky one.
Old 12-23-2005, 07:37 PM

My cashout from Absolute has finally reached my Neteller. I will never play there again, and will strongly advise others not to as well. In all seriousness, Party's horrible CS is a lot better than what Absolute's has become of late.

Absolute's phone # for those of you wishing to speak with someone directly is 800-471-1970. Richard Frost is the assistant poker room manager, and Gian Perroni is the manager. Don't even bother with the CSR level, you won't get anywhere. Emails don't get answered there either.

Nate
Old 12-24-2005, 01:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You got someone fired because of a freakin shirt. I hope you feel good about yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he is proud...look at the title of the thread. I am sure he had a boner when he got the email about the guy not working there much longer. I'll bet he had a boner when he was putting together this post.