Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em

Old 10-24-2005, 10:38 PM

Default Re: vegas trip report and hand

This post was just brought to my atention. YEs im the same guy as online with red hair. I dont remember this hand but i can say i wouldnt of called preflop with A-9 so i either had the nuts or air. I am verry agressive and think if he was weak i would make that raise.

The hand you are spaking of with provicator went like this.

IM on button in a 10-20 nl game Prov makes a weak raise utg and i reraise on thebutton with 10-5 off suit. I was deap stacked and prov only had about 1500. Prov smoth called with AA and the flop comes 10-5 x. prov leads out and i put him all in he thinks and calls off his stack with 1 pair. He got viffed. Sorry prov it was a bad beat.
Old 10-25-2005, 12:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Against Viffer, you call here. Prevaricator had an interesting hand against him at turning stone a few months ago... maybe he'd share. actually wasnt very interesting, just hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, trying to trap with AA vs his reraise and ending up calling off my stack on the flop against a split two pair T3 is really hilarious, thanks for sharing jc.
Old 10-25-2005, 11:06 AM

sorry bro tough hand, didnt mean to insult you if i did. Any one else have hands vs me, i probaly bluffed you. I run so bad i only win when i steel, i never make a hand. Ill prove it on the tables at stars [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2005, 07:43 PM

Actually the bet on river is horrid. Not gonna get called by any hand you can beat by me, puts enough into pot to make it worth a bluff. If i have nothing on river i probally check behing if he checks toi me, but 150$ bet puts enough into the pot to make it worth stealing. ALso a check on river could induce me to bluff.
Old 10-29-2005, 10:22 AM

bumping an old thread, thanks for responding. you were cold calling a lot so I thought you could have very well had a 9 in that spot. if you can't have a 9 I agree the river bet is bad, and I think the amount was probably bad in either case.