Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2005, 10:24 AM

Default Full Tilt Poker 100% cashback promotion

Has anyone done this one or can recommend anymore.Full Tilt looks good but the snag I can see is the times I can play there are not many players on the site,which throw my calculations out.....Play $1-2 limit 5 tabling will take about 40 hrs to get the full $600 back,this is based on playing very tight and not being involved in many pots...Any better ideas would be welcome/does anyone play this site/what are the peak times???

Thanks
Old 03-02-2005, 06:22 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Poker 100% cashback promotion

I haven't done your calculations about the points, All I did was work out the 16.5 points to a dollar and left it at that. However, I've looked at the site at various times, and I don't think I've ever seen more than 4 tables at the 1-2 level open at the same time. Most of the time it's 2 or 3. So to get that many tables, you may have to split between 2-4 and 1-2. You'll also most likely have to wait list to get onto those tables, or start your own. Seems to be very few players on the site. Which bothers me not one bit, since I don't multi table.
Old 03-02-2005, 08:12 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Poker 100% cashback promotion

nlhe is by far the most popular game on ftp.