Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-29-2005, 06:29 PM

Default Re: \"u are a rock at this limit\"

I'll reply to a bunch of things here in just one post :

1)He was sitting at the table when I got there so he saw all 50 hands I played there.

2)His stats over the same amount of time : 21.5/15/2.86

3)I was aggressive, but it was a passive table for the most part. People kept checking to me after weak flops so I'd bet it and more times than not I took the pot down.

Okay, now with a little strat talk. I don't play limit so I'm not exactly sure why the CC of A4s with the original raiser & 3 cold-callers infront of me is a bad play.

I know my Ace is pretty useless with such a weak kicker. I was playing more along the lines of a possible flush. What am I, like almost 1:9 there for the flush? Factor in the weak ace & weak straight, I didn't think it was such a bad play. Loose table also so I was expecting more callers behind me. I have a pretty easy decision no matter what the flop is then.

If this was NL, it would have been an easy fold for me because with so much $$$ on the table, I'd expect a strong, late position player to make a play at it preflop. Why is it a bad limit play?
Old 12-29-2005, 07:30 PM

Default Re: \"u are a rock at this limit\"

what ya' gonna do when an ace flops? what about a flop with a 4 and a backdoor flush possible?

flushing your money. and speaking of flushing, you were not getting the odds to play it for the flush.