Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2005, 01:49 PM

Default Re: \"Official\" ESPN Coverage of WSOP Main Event: 11/1

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

3) Did you know that the Bill Fillmaff is King Jack NOT suited, or is that what you were trying to remember?

[/ QUOTE ]

Who?

Best,
Tiffany

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLMAO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ask who Bill Fillmaff is to the casual poker player/viewer and you'll get the same answer Tiffany gave.
Old 11-02-2005, 01:49 PM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)

tiffany, you are way too mature for the internet. please start throwing a fit and insulting people like Paul Phillips did. thank you
Old 11-02-2005, 01:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

3) Did you know that the Bill Fillmaff is King Jack NOT suited, or is that what you were trying to remember?

[/ QUOTE ]

Who?

Best,
Tiffany

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLMAO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ask who Bill Fillmaff is to the casual poker player/viewer and you'll get the same answer Tiffany gave.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. I actually know who BF is. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Just pulling his/her chain. Haven't checked out his recent instructional videos; but he is funny.

Best,
Tiffany
Old 11-02-2005, 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I respect your excellent usage of emoticons

[/ QUOTE ]vnh
Old 11-02-2005, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

But I would note that I have already responded to certain of the criticisms of my play, particularly how long I took to make some decisions.

[/ QUOTE ]

have you responded to, or even been criticised for getting on your cell phone during a hand?
Old 11-02-2005, 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If I could also add, during most of tournament, I otherwise played a fairly tight and aggressive game and, save my time on the t.v. table and three key hands involving AQ, I rarely entered and stayed in a pot where I was behind in the hand unless my intention was to bluff. What has been written here notwithstanding [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img], but for the t.v. table disasters and A/Q hands (and near the end where I was shortstacked), I rarely got involved in pots where I did not have an edge.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is so obviously a complete and utter lie that I'm shocked you could type it out. That cannot be true, because <font color="blue">we did not see any of that on ESPN</font>- I repeat, we didn't see it, so it can't be true. If you doubt me, just read the posts! [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Please, don't try to pretend that you were anything but the luckiest amateur who couldn't play worth a damn and made it to the final day on the 100000000000000:1 odds that you obviously outlasted 5600+ people only by sucking out on everyone. It insults our intelligence (yes, that is possible).

By the way, Moneymaker and Fossilman will be sending you their checks, to pay you for taking the "can't play, only wins by luck DONKEY" title off of their backs.

In conclusion, I'd like a personal report in 4 months on how much your earnings have gone up, on average, after everyone has adjusted their play against you based on the Bible of ESPN Coverage. You may more than cover the 400 grand!

Welcome to the boards, don't let the idiots get too you too much. As you know, we all are continuing our poker educations.
Old 11-02-2005, 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What was with Andy Black putting Neverwin on a hand out loud w/ a third guy in the pot? Of course that would influence the third guy into folding the best hand. Black really should know better. What a moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, this sort of thing and worse is very common in the 3-5 and 5-10 blind games in LA. Now these idiots have a role model.

~ Rick
Old 11-02-2005, 02:42 PM

Josh, hitting 13,000 posts?

Do you ever atually play poker?

Anybody else even on the posting leaderboard with you?

--Zetack
Old 11-02-2005, 03:06 PM

Thanks for the explanation, but I still don't get why it took you 10 minutes to decide on whether or not to fold KJ after being re-raised all in. Did you honestly think there was a chance you had the best hand? That is an automatic fold for people with even less experience than yourself.
Old 11-02-2005, 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't believe I know anyone here on these forums (???)

[/ QUOTE ]
You may know at least one of us. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]