Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2005, 05:37 PM

Default Re: Actual response

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand why you would pay for a Russian bride in the first place when you can find your own pathetic, gold digging whore in america for free!

[/ QUOTE ]

This for starters. Maybe bitter is a better word. There are a lot of women in the world, why just look in your own country?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not look in your own country? There's not enough variety here? Let's face it, the men that do this are losers that can't get a woman here so they're basically buying one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which often times is cheaper than a divorce to an american woman.

b

[/ QUOTE ]

Furthermore, despite the fact that loser is one of the dumbest words ever invented, I'll play along with a discussion that uses the term long enough to say, why wouldn't a loser want fun or happiness too? He might as well go for it. By definition, he probably needs it more. If he's a "loser" to the women here, why would he not want to try his luck somewhere else? I say we should wish them luck. They've probably been spit on enough already, probably by people even stupider and nastier than us.
Old 08-17-2005, 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I wanted a better life, I came here, went to college and started working. I did not find the easy way out and try to marry someone just for that.

[/ QUOTE ]

The easy way out may not have been an option. Many less than attractive girls have this same opinion.

b

[/ QUOTE ]

Should probably search the RL thread's before sticking your foot in your mouth like this.
Old 08-17-2005, 05:42 PM

Default Re: Russian brides?

[ QUOTE ]
WTF???

[/ QUOTE ]

The OWNED or STUPIDITY pic doesn't count.
Old 08-17-2005, 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
no, it's not quite the same. I'm not talking about men drinking watered down beer, But liters of Vodka, chain smoking. Russian man who is 30 looks like 40-45 in USA. Men with wives have several girlfriends. Russian women are well educated and many are just looking for a better life whether in Russia or abroad. Russian women are very well dressed as well and don't have the attitude of American Women.
It was an interesting week in Kiev.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your statement makes as much sense as saying all american men are fat and lazy and all american women look like Pamela Anderson. You cannot make an opinion on an entire population based on a trip you took once upon a time in Kiev.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone has opinions, and nobody needs 1,000 years or laboratory certified evidence to have one.

Better you say someone's opinion doesn't agree with your own than claim they have no right or basis to have it.

[/ QUOTE ]

But we can agree that opinions formed based upon a small segment of a population is probably not a good thing right?

[/ QUOTE ]

If the opinion is stated as being a definitive idea on the thing, sure.

I'm not sure anyone could ever agree on the number that would make it more valid. Personally, I'd say meeting people in different classes would be more telling, and after that, people in different areas.

I will put in that Russians are famous for having blocky, heavy body types -- that image of the square bodied, stocky Russian woman, once in a while leavened by the appearance of a hot superspy named Natasha -- has been way more prevalent, here in America and even more so elsewhere than the image of Russian women as super-cuties that seems to be circulating in OOT lately. My strong suspicion is the change has something to do with how many people are engaging in fantasies on those long lonely OOT nights.
Old 08-17-2005, 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd love to see an otherwise happily married husband go home and tell his wife that he loves her, but all things considered getting married hasn't made his life any better.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure it happens all the time.
Old 08-17-2005, 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Its just wrong to think that getting married will make your life better...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. It even makes people marry people they don't really love that much, just because they think there's something magical about marriage, or having kids, or a white picket fence.

You're still stuck with you though, whatever that is. No husband or wife is going to solve that "problem" for you or take away that unhappiness from you, if that's a problem. You'll just drag your unhappiness with you to a new situation, and sooner or later it will rear up its ugly head again.

Pretty unfair to your partner, too, to have have even the subconscious expectation that they will solve all your problems for you. Talk about a way to start off everything wrong.
Old 08-17-2005, 05:58 PM

There are videos from each of the different places - russia, kiev, etc at the website. They each do a little runway walk. Not too many hefty chicks there - most pretty thin. I would say they average about a 7. Not bad. Some real hotties too.
Old 08-17-2005, 06:03 PM

Location: seattle!!!__ too sunny to be in a cardroom....ahhh, one more hand

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I wanted a better life, I came here, went to college and started working. I did not find the easy way out and try to marry someone just for that.

[/ QUOTE ]

The easy way out may not have been an option. Many less than attractive girls have this same opinion.

b

[/ QUOTE ]

Should probably search the RL thread's before sticking your foot in your mouth like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's RL?

My foots not in my mouth. It was a general statement. I don't know what she looks like, but it's generaly known that gorgeous women get better breaks in life and don't have to work as hard.

b
Old 08-17-2005, 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

b

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's RL?

My foots not in my mouth. It was a general statement. I don't know what she looks like, but it's generaly known that gorgeous women get better breaks in life and don't have to work as hard.

b

[/ QUOTE ]

It was a 'general' statement directed at an individual with the intention of insulting them.

Anyone with Forum-101 knowledge knows this to be the case.

Believe it or not, you are not the first to use the vail of 'general statement' to hide a personal attack.

Do you feel manly for it?
Old 08-17-2005, 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Going to russia to get a wife is smart...Do you see why?