Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2005, 09:46 AM

Default smoking resin..

so I am out of smoke...

and a friend of mine says this is a perfect time to light up the resin - scrape out the pipes of the black sticky tar and light and smoke it -

and I'm like "are you shitting me?" and he swore he got the biggest buzz off of it -

I definately have enough here if it's that potent to get a nice buzz -

anyone tried this? - suggestions? - comments?

RB
Old 11-24-2005, 09:52 AM

Default Re: smoking resin..

Resin highs rule. You don't necessarily even need to scrape out the resin. Just light it up. You'll get [censored] out of your mind.
Old 11-24-2005, 09:54 AM

a quick google search turned up the info I needed to know...

I shall leave the thread open to post the results later...

RB
Old 11-24-2005, 09:57 AM

gets you stoned as a mofo, but it's absolutely terrible for you. basically like smoking cancer
Old 11-24-2005, 09:57 AM

you're gonna post results?
I'm no rocket scientist and I can't read good, but dude, we already know the results!
Light it up, then scrape the inside after it is hot, don't scrape the res out, just scrape it and leave it in.
It makes the second or third hit feel more like the first, but watch out for the slight headache, or maybe that's just me.

Cambraceres
Old 11-24-2005, 09:58 AM

'Back in the day', this was a monthly occurance for my group of friends.

Yes the high is strong, and you also get some decent headaches. You should clean the pipe every now and then just to keep the flow clean, and if there's a good amount of the stuff, smoke it.
It is potent, so you'd only need an amount, let's say between the size of a piece of rice to a small pea. Certainly worth doing if you're in a bind, but obviously if you can get the bud, do so.

We also got in the habit of putting buds in the pipe chambers so they'd get coated with the resin. This is something I would suggest you do anyways. Decent storage, and stronger buzz.
Old 11-24-2005, 10:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Yes the high is strong, and you also get some pounding mofo headaches.

[/ QUOTE ]

(I knew that was you the instant I read the thread title, whiskey [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])
Old 11-24-2005, 10:12 AM

Default results....

reports...

it was about rice sized - not quite pea sized...

I chickened out a bit inhaling. I felt like I might be breathing burned pipe screen and holding it in my lungs - but when I exhaled each time there was definately smoke.

I am definately buzzing - no more so then my first time, but yah, this is nice and strong...

tasted like hell though - I should try the bong next time though that'll probably dilute it - not bad but I wouldn't go cleaning people's pipes for free or nothing.

def. not bad....-

logged onto Forza Motorsports - it has impaired my driving - and one hill looks a LOT higher to speed down then it did before...

but I'll go for a couple open tracks and let's see if I beat any record times... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] - who wants to watch the Thanksgiving parade anyways....

RB
Old 11-24-2005, 10:15 AM

my same friend who told me about resin has really gotten a kick out of me and all the questions I've been bugging him with.

He said "You're like a new kid with a new favorite toy" - and I don't know ANYTHING except what I observed growing up but I know there's steps in my head I'm missing...so things like resin, how to use a bong - all that stuff I've just learned recently.

so I'm being taught all this stuff like I'm some innocent child by him and all the dope fiends in OOT - I'm like your newborn druggie child....

awwww.....Daddy? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

RB
Old 11-24-2005, 10:20 AM

Default Re: results....

[ QUOTE ]

I chickened out a bit inhaling....
tasted like hell though.....

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeah, we forgot to tell you about that....harsh and tastes like crap [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]